Obama/Seth Meyers go in on The Donald...

Flyest In The Hood wrote:
barack obama is a joke
How is he a joke!!? Let me see, we give BUSH 8 yrs (2 consecutive terms) in which he digs this country's grave. Then you expect our president to take us out in 1 term hmmm use some common sense before you start typing. Your a joke, I don't understand why ppl even think Trump has chance. Just remember minorities are the majority now. Flyest in the hood, you probably can't even VOTE!!! There has been a caucasian in that seat since this country was established (43 to be exact!). Just black president takes the seat and we criticize everything he does. Some ppl just need to come to terms with their stupidity!!!    It's that simple......
indifferent.gif

Flyest In The Hood wrote:
barack obama is a joke
How is he a joke!!? Let me see, we give BUSH 8 yrs (2 consecutive terms) in which he digs this country's grave. Then you expect our president to take us out in 1 term hmmm use some common sense before you start typing. Your a joke, I don't understand why ppl even think Trump has chance. Just remember minorities are the majority now. Flyest in the hood, you probably can't even VOTE!!! There has been a caucasian in that seat since this country was established (43 to be exact!). Just black president takes the seat and we criticize everything he does. Some ppl just need to come to terms with their stupidity!!!    It's that simple......
indifferent.gif

15:27

Myers: Now you Mr. President have aged a little bit. What happened to you? When you were inaugurated in 2008, you looked like guy from the Old Spice commercial guy. Now you look like Louis Gosset Sr. I've never said this to anyone before but maybe you should start smoking again. Is this the change you were talking about? Mr President look at your hair. If your hair gets any whiter the Tea Party will endorse it.

LULZ

Myers: Now you Mr. President have aged a little bit. What happened to you? When you were inaugurated in 2008, you looked like guy from the Old Spice commercial guy. Now you look like Louis Gosset Sr. I've never said this to anyone before but maybe you should start smoking again. Is this the change you were talking about? Mr President look at your hair. If your hair gets any whiter the Tea Party will endorse it.

LULZ

Originally Posted by triplekrown

LULZ
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by triplekrown

LULZ
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

barack obama is a joke
Team New Jersey Nets!
+ Team Breezy!

So many salty people in here.. Chris Brown is still that dude, putting out good music, he's my favorite singer in the game right now.. TeamBreezy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

barack obama is a joke
Team New Jersey Nets!
+ Team Breezy!

So many salty people in here.. Chris Brown is still that dude, putting out good music, he's my favorite singer in the game right now.. TeamBreezy
pimp.gif

Obama's "intro" was the greatest ever.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Optimus Prime
laugh.gif
, Lion King birth video and then Shimmy Shimmy Ya playing
laugh.gif
. too much

Obama's "intro" was the greatest ever.
eek.gif