Obama/Seth Meyers go in on The Donald...

pimp.gif

michelle looking
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by triplekrown

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

"though unless the blacks are a family of white people, I bet he's mistaking"

Ouuch. Then they show Obama laughing his *@* off. Damn, I'm sure if Trump knew he was gonna get roasted like this he wouldn't have attended this event.

b4326c2604a49944c01e270aa0c0ae57501b6803_r.jpg

Trump needs a rebuttal; he's still a serious dude/candidate imo
roll.gif
roll.gif
, Ohh wait, You're serious. +*!#.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by triplekrown

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

"though unless the blacks are a family of white people, I bet he's mistaking"

Ouuch. Then they show Obama laughing his *@* off. Damn, I'm sure if Trump knew he was gonna get roasted like this he wouldn't have attended this event.

b4326c2604a49944c01e270aa0c0ae57501b6803_r.jpg

Trump needs a rebuttal; he's still a serious dude/candidate imo
roll.gif
roll.gif
, Ohh wait, You're serious. +*!#.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

would've been better if the lines weren't written for Obama.

who was writing speeches and witty comments for Bush tho? Now that I think about it, whoever it is failed miserably.

would've been better if the lines weren't written for Obama.

who was writing speeches and witty comments for Bush tho? Now that I think about it, whoever it is failed miserably.

^ not sure. i didnt say Obama's lines weren't funny,but if they were his OWN lines,it wouldve been that much better
regardless, Donald was roasted by the Prez and Meyers
laugh.gif

Trump had the shakes at the beginning

then just turned into stone

ownage

^ not sure. i didnt say Obama's lines weren't funny,but if they were his OWN lines,it wouldve been that much better
laugh.gif

Trump had the shakes at the beginning

then just turned into stone

ownage

laugh.gif

I almost felt bad for dude but he brought it on himself. People like that are the reason why I refuse to deal with politics.

laugh.gif

I almost felt bad for dude but he brought it on himself. People like that are the reason why I refuse to deal with politics.

It bothers me so much that our leaders have to waste so much time with appearances and politics when serious things need to be addressed. We should ban campaigning.

It bothers me so much that our leaders have to waste so much time with appearances and politics when serious things need to be addressed. We should ban campaigning.

Back
Top Bottom