Obama/Seth Meyers go in on The Donald...

iGtzv.png

20110403-Iron%20Eyes%20Cody.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

every pres for the last while has taken part in the annual white house correspondants dinner.
People should read more

every pres for the last while has taken part in the annual white house correspondants dinner.
People should read more

Seth Meyers saved up all his comedy for this event, because it clearly hasn't been on SNL

Seth Meyers saved up all his comedy for this event, because it clearly hasn't been on SNL

Originally Posted by Big J 33

He probably called in favors from Amy and Tina. I know that dude misses them, it shows.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

He probably called in favors from Amy and Tina. I know that dude misses them, it shows.

laugh.gif

Had Trump sittin' there with the "you eat !*% face"

and i never knew dude from SNL was that funny, never really impressed me on the show. I wonder if he wrote Obama's stuff too.

laugh.gif

and i never knew dude from SNL was that funny, never really impressed me on the show. I wonder if he wrote Obama's stuff too.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

laugh.gif

1714549_o.gif

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

laugh.gif

1714549_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom