Obama/Seth Meyers go in on The Donald...

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

This was on time...I'm happy Obama put the donald in his place

Although I'm not pleased with our military action, Obama's actios have decreased unemployment and helped us finish out the recession

he may not get another second term, but he has done well in this term given the existing conditions he adopted
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Obama is hilarious!

Trump has some balls for accusing the president of not being a US citizen and then a week later going to a party at this man's house.

It astonishes me that this dude is incredibly wealthy but exceptionally ******ed.
...trump never accused obama of NOT being a u.s. citizen. Yes i know, no way!?

...its a correspondents dinner. In case you werent aware, trump is a media star.

I understand the overwhelming majority on NT is not politcally savy...but can people not see why obama is a clown for this?

You dont elevate a reality t.v. star buffon to presidential status. Not the president of the united states.
Wait, are you serious?

Funny. Obama went in...good jokes..same for Seth..
BUT I will say; if the President has enough time to roast you then you must gotten under his skin----and i think for Trump thats a victory.

Funny. Obama went in...good jokes..same for Seth..
BUT I will say; if the President has enough time to roast you then you must gotten under his skin----and i think for Trump thats a victory.

What a week for President Obama!!  He showed his birth certificate to the world and by doing so put alot of birthers and Republicans in their place, completely embarrassed Donald Trump last night at the correspondents dinner, interrupted Celebrity Apprentice tonight and pissed Donald Trump off even more, confirmed today that Osama Bin Laden is dead, and tomorrow will be on the Oprah.  It's gets no better than that!!

What a week for President Obama!!  He showed his birth certificate to the world and by doing so put alot of birthers and Republicans in their place, completely embarrassed Donald Trump last night at the correspondents dinner, interrupted Celebrity Apprentice tonight and pissed Donald Trump off even more, confirmed today that Osama Bin Laden is dead, and tomorrow will be on the Oprah.  It's gets no better than that!!

Michelle was looking AMAZING. Lord Jesus.

That's all Ima say out of respect for Obama.

Michelle was looking AMAZING. Lord Jesus.

That's all Ima say out of respect for Obama.

Deuce King wrote:

What a week for President Obama!!  He showed his birth certificate to the
world and by doing so put alot of birthers and Republicans in their place,
completely embarrassed Donald Trump last night at the correspondents dinner,
interrupted Celebrity Apprentice tonight and pissed Donald Trump off even more,
confirmed today that Osama Bin Laden is dead, and tomorrow will be on the Oprah.
It's gets no better than that!!

Yep getting his re-election campaign to a strong start.     

Deuce King wrote:

What a week for President Obama!!  He showed his birth certificate to the
world and by doing so put alot of birthers and Republicans in their place,
completely embarrassed Donald Trump last night at the correspondents dinner,
interrupted Celebrity Apprentice tonight and pissed Donald Trump off even more,
confirmed today that Osama Bin Laden is dead, and tomorrow will be on the Oprah.
It's gets no better than that!!

Yep getting his re-election campaign to a strong start.     

laugh.gif
@ him going in on pawlenty too.  dude is a douche.  i've had the misfortune of him coming to eat where i work a few times. 
sick.gif

how is the governor gonna tip 5%? I remember the servers arguing over who had to serve him whenever he came in.
laugh.gif
scumbag

laugh.gif
@ him going in on pawlenty too.  dude is a douche.  i've had the misfortune of him coming to eat where i work a few times. 
sick.gif

how is the governor gonna tip 5%? I remember the servers arguing over who had to serve him whenever he came in.
laugh.gif
scumbag

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I know, right? Those things are great for the economy and education.

OH

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I know, right? Those things are great for the economy and education.

OH

Back
Top Bottom