Obama shirts

i NEED to get a Obama shirt. i need to show my appreciation. who has the larget collection of Obama shirts? i need to buy one. and does anyone know where i canget a "Barack Hussein Obama" shirt? i need to show appreciation for his muslim roots.

btw, i say this all the time, but can you believe a coloured man made it to the white house???? he's got muslim roots, his middle name is Hussein, he'sblack! he worked his way up... mad respect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by madkicks

i NEED to get a Obama shirt. i need to show my appreciation. who has the larget collection of Obama shirts? i need to buy one. and does anyone know where i can get a "Barack Hussein Obama" shirt? i need to show appreciation for his muslim roots.

btw, i say this all the time, but can you believe a coloured man made it to the white house???? he's got muslim roots, his middle name is Hussein, he's black! he worked his way up... mad respect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
%##@

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're the worst.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 51, 0)]My-T.[/color]

lol, very late, i didnt make an Obama thread on Niketalk yet. so i copied this post from my other forums. lol.

and why are you hatin? is not late. BARACK OBAMA AINT MOVED IN THE WHITEHOUSE YET!!!!!

Originally Posted by oidreez

check karmaloop.
and i saw a shirt that said barack hussein #*+%*** obama
yeah, i forgot karmaloop.

and why the language?? are you hatin on Obama. im sensing some white fury here on this thread, or am i just paranoid?
ohwell.gif

check karmaloop.

and why the language?? are you hatin on Obama. im sensing some white fury here on this thread, or am i just paranoid?
ohwell.gif

what? the shirt says "barack hussein ******* obama" here's the link second shirt http://www.digitalgravel....Categories?category=obama

check karmaloop.

ohwell.gif

what? the shirt says "barack hussein ******* obama" here's the link second shirt http://www.digitalgravel.com/servlet/Categories?category=obamahttp://www.digitalgravel....Categories?category=obama
oh right, props for the link
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

hop off the bandwagon please
there is no bandwagon. it aint a fad. Obama is the president
indifferent.gif
But really.........

Who wears a shirt of a president? Man you just ridin extra hard now + the hype killed these shirts

i know what you mean, but people wear shirts that say something. i think getting a shirt with Obama on it is sik. i dont care about hype. it looks good, itsays something, and its a good thing to put on a shirt if anything.

Cool then do you.

But now you know what most of the population thinks about this shirt,

So when you wear it and a chick is staring at you extra long just remember the posts above this.

PEACEEEE

Back
Top Bottom