Obama shirts

Originally Posted by madkicks

i need to get a non white persons view on this. white people are just to bias.

this should of been a non-white only thread from the start.
racist!

anyway, obama shirts are everywhere. check ebay

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

lol at the ignorant white people here who are hatin. i feel sorry for your dumb *$*. Obama is damn smart, do you know where he graduated? his grades? what he did to get to his position? SMH.

lol at white people sulking these days. SMH.
How do you know these people are white? Just because some Nters are questioning your knowledge of Barack Obama, you automatically assume that they are white? Why is that so?

His biological father was a Muslim. So what? Obama hardly had any kind of relationship with his father.
because the majority of anti obama ppl are white. we all know it, because unfortuanately this election had alot to do with race.

why are people so strict and critical?? i just want to wear a shirt.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

lol at the ignorant white people here who are hatin. i feel sorry for your dumb *$*. Obama is damn smart, do you know where he graduated? his grades? what he did to get to his position? SMH.

lol at white people sulking these days. SMH.
How do you know these people are white? Just because some Nters are questioning your knowledge of Barack Obama, you automatically assume that they are white? Why is that so?

His biological father was a Muslim. So what? Obama hardly had any kind of relationship with his father.
because the majority of anti obama ppl are white. we all know it, because unfortuanately this election had alot to do with race.

why are people so strict and critical?? i just want to wear a shirt.
i didn't know that. Do you have the actual statistics?

Wow this got so far from topic it ridiculous! All the man wanted to know was where he could cop an Obama shirt not how everyone else feels about the man or theshirts! An OP you OD'd big time with the race talk! SMH at everyone
smh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

check karmaloop.
and i saw a shirt that said barack hussein #*+%*** obama
yeah, i forgot karmaloop.

and why the language?? are you hatin on Obama. im sensing some white fury here on this thread, or am i just paranoid?
ohwell.gif
Its not Obama it's you, you make me cringe. "coloured", "muslim", "need" and so much more. Should've justasked for the shirt and not type anything else.

This bamma said "white fury"
Im Black..Fam.your making us look bad..Log off and read a book

14jbuq8.jpg

oh and btw, i emailed an ebay seller who made customised tees. i said that can you put an image on my tee, then sellersaid yes we can but it cant be a photo etc too many colours but email me a pic and i will be happy to see if its possible. i emailed the above pic^ and theseller never emailed me back. that was 3 weeks ago. whats with people? SMH

i need to get a non white persons view on this. white people are just to bias.

this should of been a non-white only thread from the start.
Yo im "Non white" and I agree with the "whites" your corny and the shirts are way overdone if you didnt get on the hype beforeyour just late now it doesnt make sense.

mod, you need to lock this thread, spammers are stinkin up this thread. only 3 posters were on topic. smh.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

This troller can't possibly be black. What self respecting black person would seriously refer to a member of his own race as coloured?

Originally Posted by oidreez

check karmaloop.
and i saw a shirt that said barack hussein #*+%*** obama
yeah, i forgot karmaloop.

and why the language?? are you hatin on Obama. im sensing some white fury here on this thread, or am i just paranoid?
ohwell.gif

You're acting like every black person in America voted for Obama. I'm black and I voted for Obama, but I am sick of seeing everyone supporting aPresidential candidate without having any knowledge regarding his political views. It's either 1. He's black or 2. It's Bush's fault. Prettyembarassing. I know black republicans who fully supported Mccain and had valid points to their arguments/

See this is one of those times where I wish I could slap someone thru the computer.....Or mabye an E-Kick in the nads....

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This troller can't possibly be black. What self respecting black person would seriously refer to a member of his own race as coloured?
thats the term used in society. if i said black you would of probably said something. the fact that he is coloured, ethnic, not white issignificant in this election- unfortunately.

damn, i forgot about the tee.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

See this is one of those times where I wish I could slap someone thru the computer.....Or mabye an E-Kick in the nads....
your one of those guys who's hard as nails......over the internet
roll.gif

i got to admit that this thread has failed. smh.

i do regret saying some things i posted in this thread but damn, forget the shirt.

thats the term used in society. if i said black you would of probably said something. the fact that he is coloured, ethnic, not white is significant in this election- unfortunately.

eyes.gif

Your head must really hurt from all the SMH. Am I the only one who noticed dude put that in 90% of his replies....lol

smh at this guy

thats the term used in society. if i said black you would of probably said something. the fact that he is coloured, ethnic, not white is significant in this election- unfortunately.

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So your telling me people use the term "colored" todescribe African Americans today?

and LMAO, whats with all the white ppl on this thread with avy's etc acting like they're black?? smh.
laugh.gif

I seriously hope you aren't grown what that mentality. So I'm trying to be Venezuelan now cuz of my avy. Son......you need a life
indifferent.gif

You caught up with the hype of Terrence J wearing those Obama shirts, now you want one. Admit it. You barely know 25% of Obama's agenda.

**waits for his reply of "and you do"?

Corny....

Back
Top Bottom