Obama shirts

its just too much now especially when i see middle school kids who aren't even old enough to vote rocking these tee's im pretty sure they have no clueabout politics as well

Originally Posted by madkicks

white people hatin
sick.gif
/thread.
slapaj6.png

OP you probably weren't even old enough to vote for Obama...fueling the hype and making yourself a tool

do you though...or i mean, do them though. cool guy.

I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHO EITHER READ OR POSTED IN THIS THREAD BY SAYING......MADKICKS FROM THIS POINT ON, EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU TYPE WILL BEDISREGARDED AND IGNORED.
smh.gif

Madkicks is a fool pulling out the race card and acting ignorant & crazy.

I do agree with him on caring less if a bunch of NTer's say Obama shirts are over-hyped, and its too late to get one. Obama hasn't even becomepresident yet, thats not for 2 more months or so. And no, you do not have to know everything about him or be able to vote to wear a shirt. If you like someone,for any reason, you are allowed to wear a shirt with them on it. Who better to like and show support for than the upcoming president of our country? A rapper?A basketball player?

Originally Posted by madkicks

lol at the ignorant white people here who are hatin. i feel sorry for your dumb *$*. Obama is damn smart, do you know where he graduated? his grades? what he did to get to his position? SMH.

lol at white people sulking these days. SMH.

isnt he half white? or are we just ruling that out now?

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

Madkicks is a fool pulling out the race card and acting ignorant & crazy.

I do agree with him on caring less if a bunch of NTer's say Obama shirts are over-hyped, and its too late to get one. Obama hasn't even become president yet, thats not for 2 more months or so. And no, you do not have to know everything about him or be able to vote to wear a shirt. If you like someone, for any reason, you are allowed to wear a shirt with them on it. Who better to like and show support for than the upcoming president of our country? A rapper? A basketball player?
i must admit i got a little carried away. that was my point (before we starting getting crazy lol). this thread was about the shirt.

so yeah i agree ^. who said its corny, over-hyped or too late????
mad.gif
stoptalking out your a*ses , this is what got me angry in the first place. show support, its not a fad FFS. like i said earlier, he aint even president. btw, imgoing to buy at least 3 Obama tees. props for the link my fellow N'ters. peace.
tongue.gif

yeah i just spent 10 minutes reading this thread. and judging from posts, black people dont want you. word to dave chapelle.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

yeah i just spent 10 minutes reading this thread. and judging from posts, black people dont want you. word to dave chapelle.
you really shouldnt have. apparently some people are too cool to wear certain tees.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom