Obama Sign Found On The Head Of A Dead Black Bear!!!

mad.gif

I just still can't believe how much hate there still is for blacks and the possibility of a black president. @+% sucks man. Real hard. I believe if Obamais taken out it's gone to be the start of a whole new race war.
smh.gif

very upsetting to hear..
smh.gif

would like to see pics of the scene though..thats just wild

mad.gif
they killin wild animals now...this sh** is getting outta hand,won'tbe long until they find someone hangin from a tree
tired.gif

I'm not shocked at all. RACISM was here way before I was placed on this earth, will be here way after I walk away from it. RIP to the bear.

Originally Posted by Face82

I just still can't believe how much hate there still is for blacks and the possibility of a black president. @+% sucks man. Real hard. I believe if Obama is taken out it's gone to be the start of a whole new race war.
smh.gif

God forbid this happens, but if it does...I agree...things are going to get UGLY fast.

Interesting to see if this will sway people to not vote for Obama because they're scared of what all these crazy racists would do if they had to live witha black president.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Face82

I just still can't believe how much hate there still is for blacks and the possibility of a black president. @+% sucks man. Real hard. I believe if Obama is taken out it's gone to be the start of a whole new race war.
smh.gif
God forbid this happens, but if it does...I agree...things are going to get UGLY fast.

Unfortunately I have a feeling as soon as Obama wins it's going to get ugly. Hopefully nothing serious happens and no one is killed. It's not necessary
smh.gif
smh.gif

So sad
smh.gif
I hope that nothing happens if Obama gets elected cause all hell WILL break loose.

Oh and AJ you go to UF?

If something happens to Obama, all hell is going to break loose. I haven't seen people going this hard for someone since Pac passed.

I'm sorry i don't get how it's racial or speaks politically...maybe I'm just naive or simply slow but since when was a black bear a stereotypeor slur for a black person...I think its just a couple college rednecks "lets go kill a bear and put this yard sign on its head and leave it oncampus"...it could be racial but I don't think it conveys that too clearly...anybody care to enlighten me?

Back
Top Bottom