obstructed view tickets ??

i expect my view to be blocked by a small pole or something SMALL, why would they sell tickets to a concert if you can't see anything? idk. my question is, is it worth paying for $160 obstructed view seats? they are on field (its a concert in a baseball stadium), with a T shaped stage, and yeah every other section is sold out! on Stubhub nosebleed tickets are $150.

i expect my view to be blocked by a small pole or something SMALL, why would they sell tickets to a concert if you can't see anything? idk. my question is, is it worth paying for $160 obstructed view seats? they are on field (its a concert in a baseball stadium), with a T shaped stage, and yeah every other section is sold out! on Stubhub nosebleed tickets are $150.

Sometimes obstructed view isn't so bad. If possible you should try calling and asking exactly how the view is obstructed.

Sometimes obstructed view isn't so bad. If possible you should try calling and asking exactly how the view is obstructed.

roll.gif
reminds me of the old hey arnold episode.

I would recommend avoiding stubhub... check with the box office the day of the event a lot the time the venue (house) will hold seats or the promoter/fan club will have unused seats they will sell which are typically the best seats in the house. Side stage is very dependent, sometimes great - sometimes horrible.

I would recommend avoiding stubhub... check with the box office the day of the event a lot the time the venue (house) will hold seats or the promoter/fan club will have unused seats they will sell which are typically the best seats in the house. Side stage is very dependent, sometimes great - sometimes horrible.

Back
Top Bottom