pimp.gif

Congrats nice watch
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I miss Hong Kong
frown.gif

All the food, gadgets, and Mong Kok! haha
I'm here until Dec. 21. You know any good spots to check out? I've been pretty busy with school work and taking trips so haven't looked into sneaker spots or anything like that. I've been to HOODS in central but that's about it.
There's an HK-thread in the Philippines forum.

YO!
Originally Posted by abernja

Only 5 days left to wear these before it becomes suspect.

And that !$%$ kinda pisses me off. I had my Hyperizes on a few months ago, some sucka come up to me and said some jive like "you must be real confident or you just happy that you can wear women's shoes."

If he didn't have his kids with him, it might've gotten ugly.
30t6p3b.gif
That mother ++%* er don't know me.
tired.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

And that !$%$ kinda pisses me off. I had my Hyperizes on a few months ago, some sucka come up to me and said some jive like "you must be real confident or you just happy that you can wear women's shoes."

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

DF!!!
damn damn... i would have did this
30t6p3b.gif
, followed by why you sucking me so hard? or why you worried about the next man?

I miss Hong Kong
frown.gif

I'm here until Dec. 21. You know any good spots to check out? I've been pretty busy with school work and taking trips so haven't looked into sneaker spots or anything like that. I've been to HOODS in central but that's about it.

The Adidas in causeway bay is 
pimp.gif
 . PM your email i made a list of spots
tongue.gif

I miss Hong Kong
frown.gif

So if you want any kicks that air Randy is selling I believe he resides in HK and will do meetup with you. That way you save on shipping. I've contacted him before on ebay when my family was there, but decided not to pickup any kicks so if you want to cop for the same price as ebay without shipping cost and check your shoes first you can do that.

This is his ebay id: air-randy_x_myhome-concept

this shirt came in the mail today just in time for Game 1, still waiting for my world series fitteds and pin coming tom
smile.gif

GO GIANTS!!!

Month of Oct. snags:

1 more pair of so called laser / photo blues on the inbound....

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

DF!!!

Kids or not I would have educated that man. He doesnt know if to you, me or the next person they actually hold a meaning like for what they actually represent. Not a month long fad or just trying to be different or loud.

Back
Top Bottom