October Pickup Thread

If they suit your lifestyle go for it girlfriend. :emoji_heart_eyes_cat:
E8B52369-6076-404D-8648-885E53EC8C10.jpeg

Pink Air Max’s > Fake British Knights

Them SPX’s weren’t fly in the 90’s!!! And they not now!!! I’ll rock some Troops over those. :rofl:

I’m done I’m ruining the thread mods do what you need with the clean up. His fit still wack tho. One.

Fake BKs? Troop, BK and SPX were all on par as their own individual brand back in the day (from a shoe perspective) until they were all destroyed.
Shows what little you know.
You can have the last word now.
I actually didn’t mind you until that comment, but you really just showed a little lack of knowledge there.
Rep decreased somewhat.
Have the last word now. Ill be turning off the check in and wont even bother reading it.
I mean, why bother.

Fake BKs? Troop, BK and SPX were all on par as their own individual brand back in the day (from a shoe perspective) until they were all destroyed.
Shows what little you know.
You can have the last word now.
I actually didn’t mind you until that comment, but you really just showed a little lack of knowledge there.
Rep decreased somewhat.
Have the last word now. Ill be turning off the check in and wont even bother reading it.
I mean, why bother.
“On seeing this I was on the next plane back to New York to speak to Jack and Larry Swartz to try and pick up the British Knights brand for the UK. The meeting went well, I thought, only to return home and receive a fax (remember this is back in the day!) indicating that they did not want us to distribute TROOP and BK together. As the opportunity vanished of working on something so hot you couldn’t get your hands on it, I began to explore the idea of SPX.”

Took me 2 minutes to find a Hypebeast article:lol: with that quote. They came late. And maybe in Europe or Down Under they were poppin but in America they were not ever on a level of BK or Troop.
And even those brands are niche markets. I was around in the late 80’s early 90’s. ****s is flea market specials. I still love ya kid just a trash fit. You’ll live.

Earlier today I picked up Gold toe 1s (vvvnds), Reverse Backboard 1s(vvvvvnds), Royal 1s(good condition) Bred Toe 1s (worn a good amount of times) Infrared 6 from 2014 (the all reddish pair, worn a few times), and Bred 9 DS for 775

Last week picked up Altitude 13, Orlando 10, Burgundy 12, Hare 7, and all blue 1s for 430
Hares and 1s were DS. Everything else is VNDS

Back
Top Bottom