October Wrestling Thread | Nitro #14 Tonight | RAW Tonight | JOTM Lars Sullivan, Joey Ryan & Vince McMahon

Joined Jul 11, 2010
Is Meltzer on AEW’s payroll? :lol:
I don't think so, but he is friends with a lot of the talent there who act as his sources so he always puts them over on the Twitter machine...pretty sure Jericho has been one of his inside guys for years and years now

I think a lot of his takes on Twitter come from the fact that he has a constant barrage of people trying to tell him what he should like so he digs his heels in and goes EXTRA hard to defend his opinions

He's speaking facts here tho...OC does pull ratings and is one of the top merch sellers for the company...certified STAR :emoji_star:

Joined Oct 10, 2005
I don't think so, but he is friends with a lot of the talent there who act as his sources so he always puts them over on the Twitter machine...pretty sure Jericho has been one of his inside guys for years and years now

I think a lot of his takes on Twitter come from the fact that he has a constant barrage of people trying to tell him what he should like so he digs his heels in and goes EXTRA hard to defend his opinions

He's speaking facts here tho...OC does pull ratings and is one of the top merch sellers for the company...certified STAR :emoji_star:

Unless OC is his boy or he’s getting paid, he needs to let it go :lol:. Defending OC to some internet bums? Why?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now