December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

New album is gonna be fire. Release day cop.

Untitled.jpg

Elias getting overwhelmingly positive reviews for his performance last night

He got the internet going nuts

Always forget about him. Will be nice to have him back stateside whenever that may be.

I agree. He has IT for sure. Has the perfect, punchable heel face. He really has it all but I don't think his size would allow for him to be seen as worthy in Vince's eyes.

I agree. He has IT for sure. Has the perfect, punchable heel face. He really has it all but I don't think his size would allow for him to be seen as worthy in Vince's eyes.
Agree about the size obviously. Same height as Daniel Bryanson and somebody like Moostafa, who they just built a stable around for better or worse. He's obviously really, really talented in ring. He's a natural heel, but I think he was able to pull off the face run decently too with the stuff he was doing with Riddles. We'll see.

Agree about the size obviously. Same height as Daniel Bryanson and somebody like Moostafa, who they just built a stable around for better or worse. He's obviously really, really talented in ring. He's a natural heel, but I think he was able to pull off the face run decently too with the stuff he was doing with Riddles. We'll see.

Yea, he can be a staple in the IC/US Title Picture for sure.

So much UK talent that I would like to see in the mix.

Of course Walter, World Title Material.

Toni Storm
Dragunov
Jinny

All folks (and others) I would like to see flourish on SD or even NXT US

Yea, he can be a staple in the IC/US Title Picture for sure.

So much UK talent that I would like to see in the mix.

Of course Walter, World Title Material.

Toni Storm
Dragunov
Jinny

All folks (and others) I would like to see flourish on SD or even NXT US
I don't think I've ever even watched an episode of NXTUK. Their Takeovers have been good though. Definitely some talent there that I'd like to see on a bigger stage.

Pandering
Pandering
Pandering

Like I said during the George Floyd blowback, these companies will make a LOT of monies off of pandering to the oppressed. WWE is good at that, when they WANT to be.

What's A&W's political views?..Does the real money man have the same views as his tiny son?..

yuke yuke TAIGAA (TAIGAA)
TAIGAAMASUKU

1. Misawa thought long and hard before that leap to the turnbuckle.

2. What stands out, as it always does with 80s wrestling from Japan, is the atmosphere. I wish I was born 15 years early so I could experience this in the living flesh. That era was so mystical to me. (I feel that way about the 80s PERIOD)

3. :wow: @ That High spinning back kick he hit Tenry with. My goodness.

4. Missed Diving Sentons always seem like they hurt like hell.

5. 1980's version of a Ganso bomb by Tenryu?

6. No idea what either one of them were doing @ 14:00

"Cool match."

Back
Top Bottom