December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

😎

He has been hearing folks question his lack of emotion over the years. He showed a little more emotion than normal so hopefully he turns that corner.

Happy for dude.

I know his Legendary Mentor is proud.
But he’s the cold skull he’s not supposed to show emotion

Way behind on my G1s.

Some interesting results I see. :emoji_eyes:

Someone going byke to byke tomorrow.

Eka5TuoUUAABS-D

C9EF5C0C-05EF-4891-A39B-EA39ED2301E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Is Meltzer on AEW’s payroll? :lol:

I don't think so, but he is friends with a lot of the talent there who act as his sources so he always puts them over on the Twitter machine...pretty sure Jericho has been one of his inside guys for years and years now

I think a lot of his takes on Twitter come from the fact that he has a constant barrage of people trying to tell him what he should like so he digs his heels in and goes EXTRA hard to defend his opinions

He's speaking facts here tho...OC does pull ratings and is one of the top merch sellers for the company...certified STAR :emoji_star:

Orange Soda doesn't impress me.

Not having hands is something tons of NFL receivers have.

He should try to wrestle with his legs in his pockets.

Then we're talking.

I don't think so, but he is friends with a lot of the talent there who act as his sources so he always puts them over on the Twitter machine...pretty sure Jericho has been one of his inside guys for years and years now

I think a lot of his takes on Twitter come from the fact that he has a constant barrage of people trying to tell him what he should like so he digs his heels in and goes EXTRA hard to defend his opinions

He's speaking facts here tho...OC does pull ratings and is one of the top merch sellers for the company...certified STAR :emoji_star:

Unless OC is his boy or he’s getting paid, he needs to let it go :lol:. Defending OC to some internet bums? Why?

Back
Top Bottom