December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Buick LeSabre and Kotex Ibushi should've cashed in and signed with the E..The CWC was 4 yrs ago..They could've made way more money in those 4 yrs than did going the route they did..And where are both of them right now?..How many IWGP World Heavyweight titles has either held?..There were 4 WK main events since the CWC and only Kota managed to be in the main event match 1 time..Only thing Buick has done is win the 2018 New Japan Cup..Ibushi had a 2 month IC title run, won the Never title and lost it a month later, lost the main event of WK, and had 4 month tag run with Tana..He hasn't been treated like the star y'all claim he is..He's been a solid B+ player at best..I guarantee both could've made more money in WWE, left after 4 yrs, signed with NJPW and be in almost the exact same spots they're in now..So tell me again how signing with WWE would've been so terrible..

It is all about money with you.

Neither have strong Promotionals, so they would be SUPER limited.

Ibushi would have been on 205 Live doing skits would Drew Gulak.

Sabre, not even sure what he would be up to. Probably rubbing elbows with Thatcher and Lorcan.

Money isn't the argument. THey are still viewed as LEGIT in 2020, we know that wouldn't have been the case had they been in WWE.

So nah, it ain't the same spot man. :lol:

It is all about money with you.

Neither have strong Promotionals, so they would be SUPER limited.

Ibushi would have been on 205 Live doing skits would Drew Gulak.

Sabre, not even sure what he would be up to. Probably rubbing elbows with Thatcher and Lorcan.

Money isn't the argument. THey are still viewed as LEGIT in 2020, we know that wouldn't have been the case had they been in WWE.

So nah, it ain't the same spot man. :lol:

Of course it's all about the money to me..In a business where you can break both legs on accident (IE: the guy with a gofundme right now) you have to make as much as you can now in order to be able to support yourself and pay for insurance after you retire..Why is that so hard for y'all to understand?..Who cares if they can't talk or where they'd have been used in WWE, they'd still be making more money off merch and being on the road than they would in NJPW..And how do you know that they wouldn't be viewed as LEGIT in WWE?..They very well could've been major stars..You're automatically assuming they'd be at the bottom of the barrel..I'm sure they'd have been used as world class talent..Not saying they'd have headlined Mania, but I'm sure they'd have been very big stars on NXT and at the least been used as upper-mid card guys on the main roster..

Then they could've left after cashing in, signed with NJPW and still be in the exact same spot as they are right now..Which is Buick is an afterthought and Kotex is a lower-upper card guy who still hasn't won the big belt or been given a massive push..Hell, they let EVIL win the WHC and IC belts before they let the almighty Ibushi hold the WHC..

..And how do you know that they wouldn't be viewed as LEGIT in WWE?.
1603997069955.png

If you can find a way to mess THIS man up, then nobody that small. without mic skills should believe they have a chance.

Gedo seems to be all in on Ibushi since he had repeat as the G1 winner.

If they don't pull the trigger and have him win at WK then.....

My man Case Case spitting big factuals. Nobody cares about New Japanese on a grand scale. Only a small amount of dudes that post on wrestling message boards. Niche company. Should've gotten their payday and then gone back to their passion project.

My man Case Case spitting big factuals. Nobody cares about New Japanese on a grand scale. Only a small amount of dudes that post on wrestling message boards. Niche company. Should've gotten their payday and then gone back to their passion project.
dudes out here thinking Saber has it so much better because he gets to wrestle some stupid tournament every summer while doing absolutely nothing for the other 10 months of the year :emoji_laughing:

#internetrespect

1603997069955.png

If you can find a way to mess THIS man up, then nobody that small. without mic skills should believe they have a chance.

This, especially have a chance in a company that actively highlights your weaknesses and shrugs at your strengths. How many times have they put a mic in Richard Shay’s and watched him die out there?

1603997069955.png

Hey man, it wasn't Vince who made him stick his own finger up his butthole and record it and let it leak to the internet..That man took the phrase "keep your hands to yourself" way too far..His failure on the main roster is his own damn fault..

Case Case

SO was KENTA/Yoshi Tatsu/Kenzo Suzuki better off by going to WWE?

Yes/No, why?

1st of all, who the hell is Yoshi Tatsu and Kenzo Suzuki?..Nobody knows who they are and if they do know them they don't look at them in the same like as Buick and Kotex..

2nd of all KENTA could've been something special if he wouldn't have had to wrestle that amateur and get hurt..Then get hurt again..He was moving a decent amount of merch before he got hurt and after..But them injuries stalled any and all momentum

Back
Top Bottom