Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

can never trust ebay sellers when it comes to shoes like this. thats just me.
works with any seller so find super known/trusted one. although they'll likely have a higher price maybe end up saving just a few bucks

ebay buyer protection is damn good tho

Man I almost pulled the trigger on these at 650 and when they jumped I resigned to buying them but they are getting close to 700... tempting if I can sell off some other stuff

9C100C40-3426-47BB-902D-A918375894D8.jpeg
Took a deep breath and cut the tags. Off to work :smile:

Yeah TTS.

The white laces on these have a little bit of blue dye on them after I just went to retie. Kind of interesting. Anyone else notice?

Yeah TTS.

The white laces on these have a little bit of blue dye on them after I just went to retie. Kind of interesting. Anyone else notice?

Yea I noticed a little bit of blue dye when switching out laces after one wear. I hope this won’t be a constant thing.

Yea I noticed a little bit of blue dye when switching out laces after one wear. I hope this won’t be a constant thing.
Never noticed it on any other pair of shoes...usually it's the other way around, dye from jeans or something getting on the laces, not dye from the shoes itself haha

Also noticed that the tongues on these wild out more than any other jordan 1 I have...basically as soon as I start walking theyre over to the outside side of the shoe

Never noticed it on any other pair of shoes...usually it's the other way around, dye from jeans or something getting on the laces, not dye from the shoes itself haha

Also noticed that the tongues on these wild out more than any other jordan 1 I have...basically as soon as I start walking theyre over to the outside side of the shoe

Word, the tongue is my only gripe somewhat. I like that it is different than a normal jordan 1, but I kind prefer the regular height at the same time. Would be perfect to me.

Word, the tongue is my only gripe somewhat. I like that it is different than a normal jordan 1, but I kind prefer the regular height at the same time. Would be perfect to me.

B7F7051A-8C1F-4A43-80D7-49EB73240430.jpeg

Joints so far over its just straight sock when I walk on that inside half of the shoe hahaha. They should’ve put the Nike air tab there instead of the other side so you could see it

Back
Top Bottom