Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah one of my 1s is bleeding on the right toebox. I'll post some pics up in the morning but UNDSed them for the Xmas day game at the Garden and by the time I got to my apartment two red marks were on my right toebox.
Dieing to see

$1300 for an 8 sound about right?
might go ahead and bite the bullet :smh:

A few members are complaining about the quality. Something about color bleeding. Theres a member suppose to upload pics soon. Personally Id hate to spend that kind of money if that were to happen

D6584123-7670-47CC-823C-6940BA2B173E.jpeg
148552F1-6B5E-47B5-B937-B9C157FAC0C8.jpeg

That's the toebox after one wear to MSG on Xmas day. I personally think it adds character and looks kinda cool (coming from someone who beat up their Mars Yard shoe.:lol:) but yeah that's from the leather portion rubbing off when the toebox creases.

That's the toebox after one wear to MSG on Xmas day. I personally think it adds character and looks kinda cool (coming from someone who beat up their Mars Yard shoe.:lol:) but yeah that's from the leather portion rubbing off when the toebox creases.
Not too bad, I agree with the character and looks cool. Thanks for sharing.

Went down a bit. Around Christmas day, people had itchy fingers. I placed my size 10 for $1450 and someone bit, twice. It’s back to $1300 levels now.
Where they go down? Sz 11 and 11.5 are rising since they been in my sight for the past week

Im trynna wear my pair for New Years Eve Party, Hopefully some Crep Protect will do the trick and prevent the bleeding

Anywhere I can buy a size 8 for below 1.4k? Goat has higher price than flightclub lol, don't wanna buy off StockX

Anywhere I can buy a size 8 for below 1.4k? Goat has higher price than flightclub lol, don't wanna buy off StockX
Prices are starting to sky rocket! I doubt you can buy them less than that. I seen a 15% discount at stadium goods

bought a size 10 from stadium good last night and applied a 5% percent code. total came out be $1250. hopefully its fullfilled

bought a size 10 from stadium good last night and applied a 5% percent code. total came out be $1250. hopefully its fullfilled

You should be good they have in the past with the auto discount sales and applied code.

Thats a lot of bread bro!! lol. But if you want them at this point thats what it takes. Its a shame shoe resell prices are this expensive these days

Yeaah I keep going back and forth about copping theses 1's. More I think about it more I tell myself to save it or cop a nice gold chain and piece.

Yeaah I keep going back and forth about copping theses 1's. More I think about it more I tell myself to save it or cop a nice gold chain and piece.

I understand man. If they were lower in price say $600 (which is still expensive) it would be more of an option for me personally. I have a mortgage and car note etc... But yeah you could cop some jewelry for that. With each wear that shoe is decreasing in value which makes the $1200+ not a wise choice for me personally.

I understand man. If they were lower in price say $600 (which is still expensive) it would be more of an option for me personally. I have a mortgage and car note etc... But yeah you could cop some jewelry for that. With each wear that shoe is decreasing in value which makes the $1200+ not a wise choice for me personally.

Respect. Word, I told myself never again after those pinnacle 11s for 600ish when they released. Priorities sometimes get blurred with the hype lol smh. Good look

complex put the presto's over the AJ1. I believe their reasoning was because the AJ1 werent "wearable."

they later deleted that video though.

Back
Top Bottom