Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah, I definitely love how they couldn’t even be bothered to fox the crooked NA heel tabs :rolleyes:lol:

Could try and catch a Zadehkicks newsletter drop but I doubt any will come out again since were so close to release day. He’s been doing only the bred OW 4 lately only in his drops
Are the bred even confirmed yet? Nobody is saying they are confirmed

Are the bred even confirmed yet? Nobody is saying they are confirmed
Yeah who knows, rumors are all over the place. I’d like to assume that because he keeps putting them out to pre order he has good intel and has reason to believe they are

also, bday kicks today. Didn’t really go anywhere except walked a block to my parents house lol. I don’t think I could wear any ow 1’s all day. They’re not as comfortable as regular 1’s

FB04626F-97A1-4B1A-BC90-3374DF5DB234.jpeg
3B923842-719D-49FC-96A0-2F3DE0BEB7A2.jpeg

Really? My OW Chis feel the same, maybe slightly better because of that insole. But I haven't worn them in a minute. Maybe I'm mistaken.

I declare Nike/JB stay trolling us. First they make this a womens exclusive then add extended sizes for men. Then make limited quantities to say the least. Why couldn't they made it a mens exclusive and extended sizes for women lol... Or maybe I'm tripping because I might hold the "L" and not get any size... Needlessly to say I'm still I'm for a pair... These are too fly...

I declare Nike/JB stay trolling us. First they make this a womens exclusive then add extended sizes for men. Then make limited quantities to say the least. Why couldn't they made it a mens exclusive and extended sizes for women lol... Or maybe I'm tripping because I might hold the "L" and not get any size... Needlessly to say I'm still I'm for a pair... These are too fly...
It’s the same thing at the end of the day lol they can call these women’s all they want to but we all know that every sneakerhead is going after these.

It’s the same thing at the end of the day lol they can call these women’s all they want to but we all know that every sneakerhead is going after these.

except that they produce less pairs in general for womens shoes compared to men

Back
Top Bottom