Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Got my pair in from stockx. I’m pretty sure they’re real but my pair came with 2 cream laces rather than a cream and a red smh. Anyone see this before?
Damn eff that. I'd complain and maybe even threaten a cb hoping to rectify the situation

Got my pair in from stockx. I’m pretty sure they’re real but my pair came with 2 cream laces rather than a cream and a red smh. Anyone see this before?

That’s unacceptable IMO; how did that get through verification?

Hopefully they do the right thing and find you another pair at what you paid.

That’s unacceptable IMO; how did that get through verification?

Hopefully they do the right thing and find you another pair at what you paid.
One of the reasons I stopped buying from stockx, there verification process is crap I remember I got a pair of air max 90 off white with missing shoe laces and never bothered to return an email about my complaint and then again with some air max 97s that we’re missing the zip tie

One of the reasons I stopped buying from stockx, there verification process is crap I remember I got a pair of air max 90 off white with missing shoe laces and never bothered to return an email about my complaint and then again with some air max 97s that we’re missing the zip tie

F874962A-3CEA-4F47-87E4-E2EECBEC269C.gif

Not for those prices; shoes gotta come with everything that came from manufacturer.

F874962A-3CEA-4F47-87E4-E2EECBEC269C.gif

Not for those prices; shoes gotta come with everything that came from manufacturer.
Right that’s how I felt since they didn’t answer my emails I did a charge back but that didn’t help they just banned me and ever since never bought from there I feel like they should let you know if your pair has a defect or is missing an accessory

Yeah it has the zip tie and it's legit. They're offering a $60 coupon and that's it unfortunately. Looks like I'll be done with them.
I have a pair coming in from them as well. Let's see how mine look.. I placed a bid like 2 weeks ago and forgot. Hopefully mine come with no issues.

I have a pair coming in from them as well. Let's see how mine look.. I placed a bid like 2 weeks ago and forgot. Hopefully mine come with no issues.
If I called Chase and disputed the authenticity and ask for a charge back, what would happen? If stockx bans my account couldn't I just make a new one?

Theyre authentic though, why would you file a chargeback?
Just in case if the customer service was subpar (as it's historically been). They've been answering all my emails within like 20 minutes of each other so I'm just gonna rock these and deal with not having red laces. Only thing I can do is accept their credit.

So I got mine in from stock x and they are perfect! Not missing anything, everything was good. Re checked everything and it's not a fake thank god. Think I came out good for 700 even. Also the fit true to size. I'm so glad I didn't do what others were saying a half sized down. And I have slim narrow feet.

Last edited:
So I got mine in from stock x and they a perfect! Not missing anything everything was good. Re checked everything and it's not a fake thank god. Think I came out good for 700 even.

how long it take? I'm still waiting for mine. Ordered April 16th

u got them THAT QUICK? this is ridiculous. I'm demanding a discount now. 10% off?
Naw I had a 20% off because I went off on them. The yeezys they sent was messed up and had gunk all on it. I didn't know how that passed verification. But yea they said I can send them back or keep and get 20% next order. I wiped them things off fast as I can just to see if it would come off before making that decision. after sending them pics. But luckily it came off with some hard scrubbing.

Naw I had a 20% off because I went off on them. The yeezys they sent was messed up and had gunk all on it. I didn't know how that passed verification. But yea they said I can send them back or keep and get 20% next order. I wiped them things off fast as I can just to see if it would come off before making that decision. after sending them pics. But luckily it came off with some hard scrubbing.

That's a big discount sheesh.........!!!!!!!! Happy it worked out for u bro.

i really think quality and speed depends on which location youre closest to. I never had problems with the Moonachie spot, i doubt everything is processed through one location

im in Metro Detroit and our location is open again. They claimed they found another pair for me. But I'm sure they're coming from another location. Seller flaked 2 times.

im in Metro Detroit and our location is open again. They claimed they found another pair for me. But I'm sure they're coming from another location. Seller flaked 2 times.
Kinda guessed you was in that vicinity cause honestly i keep reading negative things about that location, idk what it is

Kinda guessed you was in that vicinity cause honestly i keep reading negative things about that location, idk what it is

Our location just opened. Shipping is usually next day after its authenticated but I have a feeling they're coming from Philly. I just need to know if my shoe is coming or not. Haven't seen any movement in weeks.

Right that’s how I felt since they didn’t answer my emails I did a charge back but that didn’t help they just banned me and ever since never bought from there I feel like they should let you know if your pair has a defect or is missing an accessory

did you get your money back though?

Back
Top Bottom