Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Was wondering if these were legit. Seller says no box & the print on the inner side netting looks very faint. Both things kind of throw me off. Seller insists they’re authentic but that doesn’t mean much. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It’s a size 13 & I bought it for a good price but it might be too good to be true.
For a shoe this new and valuable to not have a box is always a HUGE red flag for me.. Not saying they aren’t legit though, but just be extra cautious.

1591463646853.png

I like all the aesthetics and details about the Sail/Muslin pair, just not a fan of the color. Not checking for an all cream/off-white shoe. Now if the rumored Black Cement 4 OW still drops, those are looking like the best OW sneaker yet in my personal opinion.

My double up pair from StockX came without the red laces :smh:

I’ll contact them and see if they can do anything. Not sure why they allow them to pass inspection without the additional laces. Normally I wouldn’t mind but with paying resale I want everything. Already have a pair that came without a box but that’s another story.

Can someone please confirm if all off white Jordan 5’s have blue text under the insole? Picked up two pairs but noticed that only one of them has the blue text.

My double up pair from StockX came without the red laces :smh:

I’ll contact them and see if they can do anything. Not sure why they allow them to pass inspection without the additional laces. Normally I wouldn’t mind but with paying resale I want everything. Already have a pair that came without a box but that’s another story.
I bought a pair of Storm Blue Unions that didn't come with the extra black/sail laces. I contacted them about it, and they said their policy states that accessories do not all have to be there for the item to be considered new. However, since it was my first purchase, they offered me to either return for a full refund or take a $100 discount code if I decided to keep the pair. I hesitated to keep them on the principle that the resale price should include everything the pair should come with, but ultimately I (and other people on here agreed after I vented) figured it's like I sold a pair of laces that I wasn't planning on using for $100.

Shoes on a whole nother level of fire....lava...these joints is lava bruh

Fcfs will not be an option for a very long time due to the circumstances of the world

Bro tbh I don't see the point in the holes in this.the 5s yes but these Virgil I'm confused and after the pop smoke fiasco you pulled I'm starting to 2nd guess your fashion sense

Back
Top Bottom