Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Finally wore these out to dinner. I love the shoe but when I took them off a small chunk of the sponge-like lining was stuck to my sock around the ankle. I examined them pretty thoroughly and couldn’t find any noticeable chunks. Maybe leftover material from construction?

I think I may be too paranoid to own this sneaker. How is everyone else’s pairs holding up?
in your case, if you don't see any gap in your exposed foam then it might just be from the lace loop that weren't punched thoroughly.
always wondered and wanted to ask the same question on how other's are holding up. a small chunk of foam from the bottom V on the back collar on my sail came off, not sure if im wearing them too tight/loose that the abrasion rubbed them off. worse on the left pair presumably the pressure i put on them resting while i drive. they look fine aesthetically when laced up so im not stressing too much (enough to comment tho lol).

in your case, if you don't see any gap in your exposed foam then it might just be from the lace loop that weren't punched thoroughly.
always wondered and wanted to ask the same question on how other's are holding up. a small chunk of foam from the bottom V on the back collar on my sail came off, not sure if im wearing them too tight/loose that the abrasion rubbed them off. worse on the left pair presumably the pressure i put on them resting while i drive. they look fine aesthetically when laced up so im not stressing too much (enough to comment tho lol).

I think you are correct on the foam being from excess material. I have no evidence of wear and tear on my pair yet.

Posting in top threads...
Screenshot_20240109_140750_eBay.jpg

How is the fit on these since they don’t come in half sizing? If I’m a 8.5-9 in most shoes would I have to stick to the 9 or you think I can size down?

They’re snug but I wouldn’t size down. I would stick with 9. Maybe check YouTube etc for more opinions too.

Nike knows people will buy stuff with the off-white name anyway. But those bred 4’s should’ve definitely dropped. Only reason I don’t cop the sail women’s joints

Man those 1s are grail status. But DS pairs go for super high and all the used pairs I’ve seen in my size look like beaters and still go for 2K+

However I did get to cross these off my list after a long time. Went the used route but probably the cleanest pair I’ve seen in my size. DS prices are kinda crazy for a presto idk if I could’ve lived with that lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0910.jpeg
    IMG_0910.jpeg
    407.7 KB · Views: 417
I've seen a lot luckier on NT. UNC were plentiful from Undefeated. I think they had over 1K pairs for their raffle. The SVD was the luckiest though. They over 50K entries for their raffle.
I’m sure, there’s guys on here that win everything! I entered every raffle possible for every single off white Jordan released, never hit retail 😂

Back
Top Bottom