Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

^^ This is not the case with covid.

I am still awaiting "authentication" from pairs that were delivered on 7/30.

It's been almost a month now, it's ridiculous.

I have chatted and sent emails to them, all I get is canned responses and the runaround saying there are 2-3 week delays.

But my order is not close to a month, this is the last time I do business with them. Terrible customer service for a company "valued' at a Billion. There is no excuse.

My Silver Japan 1s got authenticated and shipped within 2 days.

Stockx order was axed this morning too. Debating trying GOAT but not sure it's even worth the hassle anymore. My size is $700 more than I paid a month ago.
Right I caved yesterday and copped for 1730 on goat that had an insta ship in my size 10.5 men's.... had some goat credit but man this has been a struggle trying to get these ow4s. If they don't make anymore pairs or they don't do any restocks prices going be ridiculous in 6 months a year.... Goat already shipped my laid will be here Friday.

I would be almost suspect at this point of any pairs that made it through stockx....since so many people have had authentication fail, I'm sure they're are a good amount of fakes getting through. Im trusting that goat with the insta/pre autenticated pair should be 💯 legit. Atleast I hope.

Would cost me over $1400 from my original sales price if I went the pre-authenticated route. It isn't that important to me. Just taking the L and moving on.

I would be almost suspect at this point of any pairs that made it through stockx....since so many people have had authentication fail, I'm sure they're are a good amount of fakes getting through. Im trusting that goat with the insta/pre autenticated pair should be 💯 legit. Atleast I hope.

Instant Ship pairs are usually pairs that comes straight from Flight Club because of their partnership. And authentication process at FC is like authentication at any of these companies (StockX, Goat, etc). Its pre-authenticated, but its difficult to say 100% sure its legit. Who was the dude in here that received fake MCA OW AF1 from Stadium Goods.

All good, i got em instant shipped for 800 less then current instant ship price two days ago. They went thru the process of being authenticated again before being ready for delivery. They are coming from Ontario California.....if that matters. In all honesty, I may just ask to return them to goat storage and sit on them. I had my son two days ago and my birthdays tommorow so I kind of rage copped after receaving the stock x refund.....now I'm just like whatever. This dude going take up all my time anyways. If I can get another pair at a descent price I'll keep one. But not holding my breath. Hope all yals come thru successful, **** fake and everybody who try and get em off.

Attachments

• IMG_6870.jpg
    IMG_6870.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 291
Congrats. On the kicks and the kid. I wouldn't post your kid on here though. Hope you got all the sleep you planned on getting for a while.

Seeing these prices on StockX and GOAT are a huge temptation. I really wanted these since I first saw them and by some miracle actually hit on the SNKRS app for them.

Im thrilled to have these but every once in a while I see the prices for resale and I always have to do a double take.

^^ This is not the case with covid.

I am still awaiting "authentication" from pairs that were delivered on 7/30.

It's been almost a month now, it's ridiculous.

I have chatted and sent emails to them, all I get is canned responses and the runaround saying there are 2-3 week delays.

But my order is not close to a month, this is the last time I do business with them. Terrible customer service for a company "valued' at a Billion. There is no excuse.

I’m having this same issue with GOAT surprisingly. Purchased on the 5th. Got authenticated and ready to ship a few days later, but no progress whatsoever from then till now. Customer service keeps giving the same old automated response with no help.

My size is $500 more now from when I copped so hopefully everything works out. Never had issues with GOAT until this. 🤷🏼

I’m having this same issue with GOAT surprisingly. Purchased on the 5th. Got authenticated and ready to ship a few days later, but no progress whatsoever from then till now. Customer service keeps giving the same old automated response with no help.

My size is $500 more now from when I copped so hopefully everything works out. Never had issues with GOAT until this. 🤷🏼

23 days!?

Yeah these are crazy how hard to get and much prices went up....I've emailed stock x explaining how pissed I was and actually got a 100 dollar discount code and a 50 dollar code for my other order. Still don't equal the price difference but glad they gave me something. Grabbed Japan's with the 50 off. Still frustrated I didn't get my ow4s for the low price I initially paid. But shhhht happens.

Min did that yesterday and I woke up to the refund this morning. **** these lames trying send in fakes, I could've bought a real pair vs waiting and now prices high as hell.
Stock x will reject an authentic shoe if they feel like it. That's why i dont sell on there anymore. Had to 2 higher price items fail authentication to inky sell for a higher price on GOAT later with no problem. SX the real lames in this equation.

These Sail OW AJ4 are special. I've never used water/stain repellent before, but purchased a bottle of reshoevn8er just for these.

Back
Top Bottom