Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My friends got cancelled . Tragic
2E5D0CC6-8460-453E-8D61-3D5BFDF8E74C.png

Basically if you pair didn’t ship by weds to fri of last week then that cancel coming from Nike.

How’s the sizing on these 4s ?

I know go up 1.5 but how’s the fit after going up 1.5 ?

I wear a 10 and the few Pairs of 11.5 W I’ve seen seem long on the toe box

Thinkin of only going up 1 size and getting an 11 W / 9.5 Men’s

I say TTS

I have the bred 4 from last year in a Sz 9 and got these in a 9M/ 10.5W and the fit is the same to me.

Man, I hope my pair come in decently quick from sx. Got the enroute email at 6:50 am Saturday. So I'm guessing I got an overseas pair unless it just didn't update till then. I was kind of hoping for a US pair with the suggested retail box. 🤷‍♂️

What's crazy is there are like no LEGIT big sizes on eBay. All the size 10 or 10.5mens on there are fake af, sellers have 0 feedback and pictures are bogus. I pray my pair get that authenticator who actually cares about doing a good job. Charge backs and customer service are no fun.

Got my pair on Friday, super lucky to get them but quality control on this isn’t the best, blue ink dot right above the air text probably ruining my chance of trading up to my size.

Attachments

• 8309D224-D6CB-4619-9457-4BEA2920C883.jpeg
    8309D224-D6CB-4619-9457-4BEA2920C883.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 592
I really thought these would drop a bit more.
It's still possible tho.

I don't pay 1k for a W11.5.
Let's see.

I feel like the OW4 may not drop in price much more.

- First OW Jordan release post-Last Dance documentary hype (Also first OW 4)
-Limited large sizes available due to being women's release (this is in addition to already being a limited shoe)

Plus on a personal level, I feel like these came out a lot better than the OW5.

Most comments ive seen on social media or from YouTubers also seem to praise the shoe and say its one of the best OW Jordan releases period so I think that's playing a factor too.

The seller still haven’t shipped my pair, ordered on Friday....I’m getting nervous cause the price look like it’s rising

These ain't going to drop either. It seems pairs were super limited probably more so because covid halted production mid way, hence the extremely long production dates on the tags. These will be 2k in men's sizes 10 and up in 4-6 months.

These ain't going to drop either. It seems pairs were super limited probably more so because covid halted production mid way, hence the extremely long production dates on the tags. These will be 2k in men's sizes 10 and up in 4-6 months.
I think these will dip and get to that 7-800 range. What’s a fair comparison? ‘85 1’s, off white 5’s and ts 6’s all got right around to that price range or lower

super limited?
56k pairs

that's not more limited than TS 1's, TS 6's or OW 5's (46k were apparently made of the 5's)
I'd day that's an average number for a hype Jordan

Back
Top Bottom