Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Ubiq site frozen for me. Must be alot of people trying. Are they shipping or is it in store only?

It doesn't ask for in-store or online purchase like usual...

I received a message to verify my email address -- but the link takes me to error page

Saw this, and I REALLY hope it’s not true. These are the best OW Jordan’s or Nike’s yet IMO, and I’ve been hoping that they actually drop.
F3C8429C-2EEE-4AB8-9424-A651F31369F3.png

funny how they're "confirming" its fake but the shoe exists and sits in Virgil's OW museum exhibit :lol:
Exactly. They’re definitely not “fake,” as the shoe was actually created and does exist. Just keeping my fingers crossed that they’re more than just a dope az, 1 of 1 sample. They are an absolute need!

Need to vent a little...lol. You really get an idea of the class of people who are into J's when you try and sell on eBay. I was looking to move my pair of Off-white UNCs cause i don't wear them. I state in the ad I'd prefer an established, good feedback eBayer and who wins the bid? someone with 6 feedback score and emailing me harassing to ship the item the moment the auction ended.

I've been around eBay before and gotten screwed big time. I've seen it all. So I refunded the person's money cause there were too many red flags. Had a perfect feedback score of 100% out of 300 feedbacks and 12 years on eBay. . Person got pissed and left bad feedback. I almost would rather let my shoes rot in the closet than to sell on eBay.

Luckily you can respond to the negative feedback, and practically any buyer is going to look at it and not care in the slightest. Everyone knows bad buyers are out there..

I guess i don't make sense but goat surely agrees that these should not pass. It does look like someone tried running them and it looks worse in person than pictures. Either way imma get my money back either by dispute or them just agreeing too. All in allz I'm over it. Chalk these up as a loss and move on to the breds ...
Bro I would fight them so hard. I know the shoes are 200 retail but resell is beyond enough to expect a pristine sneaker. I think you could do a chargeback worst case scenario. You have pictures and stuff to back your claim.

Need to vent a little...lol. You really get an idea of the class of people who are into J's when you try and sell on eBay. I was looking to move my pair of Off-white UNCs cause i don't wear them. I state in the ad I'd prefer an established, good feedback eBayer and who wins the bid? someone with 6 feedback score and emailing me harassing to ship the item the moment the auction ended.

I've been around eBay before and gotten screwed big time. I've seen it all. So I refunded the person's money cause there were too many red flags. Had a perfect feedback score of 100% out of 300 feedbacks and 12 years on eBay. . Person got pissed and left bad feedback. I almost would rather let my shoes rot in the closet than to sell on eBay.
The class of people that are into sneakers is similar to other things. You have some great people and you have immature jerks. I do get your point though, scummy sneaker heads are the worst.

I wouldn’t worry about the feedback. You can just respond to it and explain that dude is a troll. You can even dispute it with eBay. I had a similar situation years back and they removed the feedback and suspended the buyer.

I looked to see how I can respond to the feedback but didn't see the option. I'll look later today when I get on my computer.

Thank y'all for lending an ear. Def frustrating and yes there are some troll buyers out there. There are just so many ways to get screwed on eBay even as a seller.

I looked to see how I can respond to the feedback but didn't see the option. I'll look later today when I get on my computer.

Thank y'all for lending an ear. Def frustrating and yes there are some troll buyers out there. There are just so many ways to get screwed on eBay even as a seller.
Especially as a seller. Disputes usually seem to side towards the buyer's favor.

That could be the production cost from the factory, but still a lot of other costs to factor in.

Packaging, labeling, bulk shipping from China to US, secondary shipping from port to distribution centers, final shipping from DC to customer / footstores, etc.

Did any of your Off White Jordan 4 Sail from Nike come with a physical receipt like this one ?

DE696646-1D06-4903-9DAE-FE7D44DEC1F8.jpeg
DE696646-1D06-4903-9DAE-FE7D44DEC1F8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom