Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

someone wanna tell me how the Spurs managed to score 147 points????

they played a d-league team basically

But LA play the same team and still had touble getting theW?....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

someone wanna tell me how the Spurs managed to score 147 points????

they played a d-league team basically

But LA play the same team and still had touble getting theW?....
grin.gif

i wasnt trying to discredit the warriors i was speaking the truth...lets see the warriors always play us tough at home

same team huh? a team without their best player and ROY candidate in steph curry

the thing is the ball is round and sometimes you just get the best out of teams...sometimes you blow out the warriors and the other you lose to the sixers
nerd.gif

Hes been looking good since he got into the starting lineup amazingly.

It looks like at least 10 teams will win40+ games in the west. Smh

Bucks beat the Nuggets on the road coming off a double OT game the night before in Sacramento.  Bogut was in foul trouble most of the game and only put it 2 points but Salmons said hop on my back and I'm gonna lead this team to victory. 

Hmm...we may get that CLE/CHA matchup in the 1st round to maybe salvage the East 1st rd playoffs, they're only 1/2 game up on Toronto now for the 8th spot.

i hope its Cavs and Bobcats, gonna be nice to see the Cavs get bounced out of the 1st round

you and me both.

i would love to see Bron get locked down on D. dude would probably cry walking off the court
laugh.gif

i wanna see the bobcats take out CLE.. but the raptors have a harder schedule coming up then the bobcats

Seems that people are drunk posting tonight. Cavs go lose to the Bobcats huh,
laugh.gif
I will retire from Niketalk if that happens. Bobcats a be lucky to win one game. We aint Kansas clowns

Aw man, a Celtics fan, won't even waste my time picking on old men. And Chester you can save it if you want cause it won't be used homie.

i hope its Cavs and Bobcats, gonna be nice to see the Cavs get bounced out of the 1st round

If that happens we will never hear the end of it from skip bayless

laugh.gif
glad to see yall wanting a cha/clev match up...and to the salty cavs fan check the season record...we're the last team clev wants to see in the 1st round...series can def go to 6 or 7 games
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

laugh.gif
glad to see yall wanting a cha/clev match up...and to the salty cavs fan check the season record...we're the last team clev wants to see in the 1st round...series can def go to 6 or 7 games
pimp.gif
the regular season doesn't matter to the cavs

unless they sweep the lakers. oh wait...
eyes.gif
then it matters

Damn I thought yall were joking, but you guys are really serious
laugh.gif
. I guess the hate is that strong. Continue on my fellow Niketalkers with your fantasies

it's not hate. the regular season means something or it means nothing. they obviously match well with the cavs if they beat them 3 times. how did the magic beat the cavs? match ups.

Back
Top Bottom