Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

FYI the Inside the NBA crew should be on Leno tonight for those who are interested.

I can't stand Leno, so I'll probably miss it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Gil's mom passed away.

Dude can't catch a break.
he didnt have a relationship w/ her if i'm not mistaken...she lived in FL and he grew up in LA. i thought he didnt know her until he got to the NBA and he dissed her when she wanted to meet him..
No...they didn't have a relationship but...

The first time they met was @ a Miami Heat game. He said some woman who looked just like him kept screaming, "Gil, it's me, your mom". He approached her confused and she said "I don't want anything from you. I just want you to know I'm sorry, I'm proud of you and I love you" (or something along those lines). They hugged and never spoke again but according to reports Gil was hurt when he found out.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Hopefully the Thunder are upset enough to beat the Spurs tonight.
pimp.gif
They got it man, dont worry about it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP to Gils mom
frown.gif
sucks he didnt have a good relationship with her but im sure its hurtin him.

Like seeing Kyle Weaver healthy and getting burn, Maynor is getting tons of minutes now too. Green picked up 2 early fouls so we'll get to see more Serge than normal, which is a good thing. In fact, putback again by Serge. I'm not getting the "Doctor Nasty" nickname by Brad Davis. I swear that dude is weird as #!!#. KD with 13 the last 6 minutes of the 1st quarter

Thunder still have the most difficult remaining schedule in the league though, all playoff teams except Grizzlies and Wolves. They

Westbrook or Aaron Brooks? George Hill is killing right now. I always felt like he was better than Parker anyways. We might see the first 50 pt game of Durant's career tonight

Hes referring to Aaron brooks, (DRose is overrated thread).

No one should be taking Brooks over Rose, but its not as absurd as you make it seem.

Salmons was giving it to us, but Joe is a goddam knucklehead for trying to deny and mugging him 35 feet from the bucket in a tie game with 20 seconds left...

A few times this year I have watched the end of Thunder games and Westbrook just doesn't give the ball up. Small sample size, though. I don't check out their games often.

Terrible call, and Spurs have been getting them all night. Even if that was a good call, you have to make it within a decent amount of time of it happening. We were already breaking the other direction. Spurs up 2 with 35 seconds left, OKC's ball

edit: Gimme that!!! need a bucket here

I hope this is not a sign of what we will see in the playoffs with OKC. They went from almost being 4th seed all the way to the 7th seed in just 2 losses?! I didn't know it was that tight because I've just been keeping up with the bottom two spots.

They gonna lose to #*#!*#+ SAS knowing we needed them to lose.
laugh.gif

Timberwolves have lost 19 of last 20 with the loss vs Toronto tonight
glasses.gif
ohwell.gif

The Nets have the worst record, yeah, but do people really think the Timberwolves are a better team? I mean really now?
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom