Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Thank you, Rip City. Back to #2.

West shaping up for an even wilder finish with Denver & Dallas dropping games as of late.

Needed Portland to lose this one. %#%%$**. But it works out either way I guess, because if we do fall to #8 I get to see the Lakers 2 more times this yr in addition to tomorrow. 2 through 8 seperated by only 4 games

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Thank you, Rip City. Back to #2.

West shaping up for an even wilder finish with Denver & Dallas dropping games as of late.
smh.gif

Screw you pal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

The scoring title will come down between LeBron James, who is at 29.8 points a game and Kevin Durant at 29.7.
Both men have played 70 games and James has just seven more total points, 2,086 to Durant's 2,077.

Durant has already said he thinks James will win. James says hedoesn't care and, if he did, he'd win the scoring race every year.

"If it happens, it happens, it is not important to me at all," saidJames, who won the scoring title in the 2007-08 season and at 27.8points a game is currently the active leader in career scoring average.

"Our team is trying to clinch (homecourt advantage) for the wholeplayoffs and is more important. If I really wanted to, I if reallywanted to win the scoring title I could win it every single year,"James said. "Every single year, I could really do it. But it doesn'tmatter to me."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi..._title_doesnt_matter_to_lebron/#ixzz0jFOfHpm1

laugh.gif
he's a humble guy

how did this fool try to sound humble, but arrogant at the same time
laugh.gif

"Dallas will only lose 3 games the rest of the year."

That was 6 games ago........they've lost 4 of those 6. 

Too bad I don't know what I'm talking about. 

Pritchard is hanging by a string.  Nobody in the front office will speak up for him, the people are gripping out here hard.  Every single day more and more crap comes out about it.  Strange as hell this stuff is goin on, and I'm not even a big Pritchard guy, but this is just nuts. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

That was 6 games ago........they've lost 4 of those 6. 

Too bad I don't know what I'm talking about. 

Portland owns these dudes.
pimp.gif

^
If you find a way to match them up, 2-7, 3-6, for the first round, then Dallas fans be watching the games from windows half @#$ out the ledge. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CP1708 wrote:
i hope there was nobody here really said that or was there?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 i remember you were enemy #1 for the mavs fans after they beat us last month...but did someone really say this CP?

It was said. 

Haven't seen the author of it in a while though. 

They been countin W's since like mid Feb.  They thought that win streak was gonna hit 100 or some @#$%.  I tried calmin folks down, they just told me to shut up. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I knew somebody had it.

What makes it worse is that its not like OJ is very explosive off the dribble and he didn't have to push off.
laugh.gif

henz0 wrote:

I saw my boy do this in a league but trap both legs by ankle and drop and drop the defender no call because it looked like a purpose trip. like to see moves like this.

Originally Posted by Tito516

Hey does sebastion get any playtime on cavs?
I don't think he has even stepped foot on the court since being traded to the Cavs..... I also think he could be hurt but still
laugh.gif

EDIT: He has a ruptured groin
sick.gif
hope he gets well soon

Back
Top Bottom