Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Why is Kevin Love not starting again? 
eyes.gif
He should be starting.

Anybody that can give you 23 & 20 on a 14-60 team should not be coming off the bench to start the game. However, our two best players play the same position. And while some say Kevin Love is a better producer than Al Jefferson, does anyone truly believe that Al Jefferson would take well to coming off the bench? No? Because I don't either nor do the coaches. If you want to start them both, go right ahead, but you're going to be undersized and you will be murdered on the defensive end (which is what was happening earlier in the year when they both started).

Also, Darko works better with Al Jefferson than he does with Love. He's able to play off Jefferson better. Therefore, because Darko starts, (we really have no other options at the center), Jefferson starts.
Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

If I were Minnesota I would seriously be investigating what what Jefferson can get me on the trade market.
David Kahn was already rumored to be shopping him around earlier in the season (I don't know if anyone remembers the Danny Granger rumors) and I can almost give it stone cold guarantee that Big Al will be dealt this upcoming off-season.

My most likely destinations for him: Golden State, OKC, New Jersey, or to some other under-the-radar team in a big draft day deal.

Considering our cap space, the three 2010 first round draft picks, and the numerous assets in our arsenal to trade, this is going to shape up to be one of the most important off-seasons in Minnesota Timberwolves history. We're either going to come out of it looking a lot better or we're going to fall flat on our face. I don't believe there's any gray area.
We don't want his fat %!*. If he can lose that 60lbs again, maybe we'll talk. Even still he has never been a defensive presence which is what we need here from a 5.

Originally Posted by JPZx

He's not a 5.
He's not a 5 unless he plays in the Warriors up-tempo type offense, that is. Which is why I think that's a fit.

I fear the numbers Paul and Collison could put up tonight. 
sick.gif

Seein Mamba and Allen startin up already, friendly reminder to everyone to get updated second and third SN's please. 

Feels kinda like the tech foul rule in the NBA, you get X amount before the playoffs and then it starts over once the playoffs get goin. 
laugh.gif

darko sucks and has no future with the Twolves, Klove is good and has a future with the twolves. put him in the starting line up. who cares if jefferson and love dont work togther it ant like the team is winning

Klove can produce every night but to me he's not a franchise guy and looks like neither is Big Al.

Can anyone post the insider report about which veteran the rookie should study their game after?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

darko sucks and has no future with the Twolves, Klove is good and has a future with the twolves. put him in the starting line up. who cares if jefferson and love dont work togther it ant like the team is winning
Whether it's right or wrong, Rambis is coaching to keep his job right now. The Timberwolves have lost 16 straight, and 23 of their last 24 (the only win coming against the Heat when Wade wasn't playing). He's trying to throw together anything that works in hopes of getting any sort of win because he's feeling some heat right now.

I started out that long post saying Love should start, so I don't necessarily agree with what Rambis is doing but I can understand it.

anyone see the 60 minutes last night on the nets new owner?
eek.gif

Lebron going to love playing for him
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

also for everyone else when you post icons now do they always go to the top of the page and not where you want them to?

Mike just make sure your cursor is blinking where you want the emoticon to go. If you hit the emoticon w/o the cursor being in the reply box it goes right to the top. Happened to me a couple times today.

That Minny team flat out sucks, no offense. The rotations are horrible, and David Kahn did a horrible job in that draft, bias aside.

drafting Rubio, Flynn, and Lawson (traded), and even signed Sessions, and yet they still dont have a proper point running the things over there.

IMO, throw out a Flynn-Sessions-Brewer-Love-Darko lineup out there and see how things go.
Brewer and Al Jeff off the bench.

i hate the cavs so god damn much

from the snuggies, to the dancing, to the picture taking, to mo all star, to the coach, to 3/4th of the fans

they are CLOWNS.

and clowns don't win chips

also for everyone else when you post icons now do they always go to the top of the page and not where you want them to?
That's been happening for months now. The yuku staff said they were gonna fix it, but they have to take care of the slowness issues first. Half the time when I come on here, NT is 10 minutes behind.

roll.gif
@ that Cavs 80's roster.

Boobie + Varejao = Kid n Play

Lonte lookin like Dolph Lundgren in Rocky IV.
laugh.gif

Shaq with the curl.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

LBJ getting his inner-Kurt Rambis on.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

i hate the cavs so god damn much

from the snuggies, to the dancing, to the picture taking, to mo all star, to the coach, to 3/4th of the fans

they are CLOWNS.

and clowns don't win chips

laugh.gif

i cant wait till Lebron leaves so everything can go back to normal 

oh btw

these cavs unis over any cavs unis all day
98df7512dd_ltpmiles.jpg
pimp.gif

Roddy's body is so similar to Rondo's... His length and athleticism/burst is crazy. Not as physical right now, but he's got that same kinda build...

Plays a lot like Tony Parker when he first came over too, except he shoots it better... Gonna be very interesting watching this kid develop.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Roddy's body is so similar to Rondo's... His length and athleticism/burst is crazy. Not as physical right now, but he's got that same kinda build...

Plays a lot like Tony Parker when he first came over too, except he shoots it better... Gonna be very interesting watching this kid develop.
Those are two names I always associated him with.

Athetlicism/size similar to Rondo.
Skill similar to TP.

Fortunately for us, Rodrigue is a better shooter than either of them.

I see we have some haters of the Cavs in game entertainment. I swear, yall cats find anything to hate about, just mad cause we be stylin on em

Back
Top Bottom