Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Got damn pathetic S&T NTers. Never cease to amaze me..

Ironic you would say something like that. 

kobetantrum.gif

and that year resulted in....
2009-Lakers-NBA-Championship-ring-2.jpg

something you cleveland fans dont know much about and im talking about the whole city of cleveland
smile.gif

i cant for Lebron to leave so you cavs fans can go back to irrelevant
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Propylene_Glycol_Monomethyl_Ether_PM.jpg

DAMnnnn westcoastsfinest came back way too hard for you Cav fans

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I understand what you're saying Cp, I'll just agree to disagree on the subject.
laugh.gif
 there we go.  Least you see where I was comin from/gettin at.

^
And ya'll thought I was the problem. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vegas, I'm hopin someone hacked your account.  Only way to not up in somebody's sig right now

Looking at Philly's personnel, they should be better than they have been. They have some injuries, but still between Iggy, Carney, Brand, Green, Dalembert, Young, and Williams seems like they should be at least a threat at the 8 in the East.

Game was never in question though, like 8 was the lowest lead in the 2nd half. 6ers are one of those few teams who has their media panel in the upper level and not courtside.

Serge Ibaka is going to get a huge paycheck when his contract is up. Luckily the Thunder locked him in with 2 team option yrs after next season for cheap.

anybody see bjennings do that dope fake behind the back pass on the break?
pimp.gif

Philly's a good team. They have a horrible coach, and some bad contracts though.

Jrue-Lou Wills-Iggy-Brand-Sammy D.
Jodie Meeks (i think he'll be good if given PT)-Green-Young-Speights off the bench.

If they can get rid of Brand's horrible contract, get themselves a coach, i dont see why they cant contend for a playoff spot in the east.

Teams that should/will have made the playoffs (in no particular order):

Bulls, Magic, Cavs, Celtics, Bobcats, Atl, Miami, Bucks.

Teams that had a real good chance: Raptors, Wizards, Philly.

LeBron not pleased with Brandon Jennings' antics in Milwaukee.
You gotta be kidding me. As much as I defend Lebron's game, this guy is a certified cornball.

If I were Jennings, I'd do a fake chalk toss right in front of the Cavs bench before the game.

Originally Posted by JD617

If I were Jennings, I'd do a fake chalk toss right in front of the Cavs bench before the game.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I really respect Lebron as a ball player, but his off court behaviors and personality is really
smh.gif
smh.gif

Of course then Lebron would probably put up 40, 15, and 12 and Jennings would shoot 3 for 20, but still.

Back
Top Bottom