Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
And ya'll thought I was the problem. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vegas, I'm hopin someone hacked your account.  Only way to not up in somebody's sig right now
My %$#*** brother got me dirty
mad.gif
he got me back for hackin his phone
laugh.gif

Darko Milicic tonight....15 points (7-10 FG), 10 rebounds, 4 blocks, 3 assists
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif

e658637fc691e5e138ad2090e372a6cf-getty-90044320ds005_kings_twolv.jpg

If you just watched tonight's post game press conference with KG, you would have thought their season just ended.

Memphis bailed Dallas out with that last possession in regulation...
sick.gif

Fouled waaaay to early...

This will not end well for the GSW. 9 triples already and DWill has 11 assist in 14 minutes

Can't believe they pulled it out... Had to win it though with Phoenix and Utah both picking up Ws...

roll.gif
@ KG press conference.

"I felt like we was playing goddamn Jordan tonight."

I don't know who's the biggest drama queen when it comes to players getting the best of them. Lebron or KG.

Originally Posted by DubA169

gotta admit. that's just one more player making dantoni look stupid.
Not really. This dude is still a bust, failure of epic proportions. And when he was in NY, he used to purposely separate himself from the team and would eat hamburgers pregame and justify it by saying he probably isn't going to play anyways. Well, with that attitude and given that there are better players here, correct you aren't you friggin bum.

And now he has the nerve to try to hold Minnesota hostage with an ultimatum, talking about promise him the start and 30mpg or he'll consider going back to Europe. Well,

istockphoto_10844600-kick-butt.jpg

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by DubA169

gotta admit. that's just one more player making dantoni look stupid.
Not really. This dude is still a bust, failure of epic proportions. And when he was in NY, he used to purposely separate himself from the team and would eat hamburgers pregame and justify it by saying he probably isn't going to play anyways. Well, with that attitude and given that there are better players here, correct you aren't you friggin bum.

And now he has the nerve to try to hold Minnesota hostage with an ultimatum, talking about promise him the start and 30mpg or he'll consider going back to Europe. Well,

istockphoto_10844600-kick-butt.jpg
To be fair, a reporter initiated the whole thing, asking him in a Q&A, "If you were guaranteed 30-35 minutes a game and a starting spot would you stay in Minnesota?"
His answer "Yeah most likely."

Then it got printed by the newspapers "Darko says if he is guaranteed 30-35 minutes and a starting spot he'll stay in Minnesota."

So basically, that whole thing got blown out of proportion. It was really only him answering a hypothetical question posed by a reporter, not him outright making any requests.

And what do you mean by "there are better players in NY"? Your two centers are both 6'9"....and neither of them are centers. I think you could use a 7-footer who could put up 15 and 10 every other game or so. Sure, he didn't do that in NY, but honestly he never got more than 16 minutes a game there...
D-Will has 19 assists entering the fourth quarter.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom