Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

I bet JR Smith was the one who put his driver up to it...
with an idea that stupid it had to be him
laugh.gif

Man...

I after watching this 4th qtr...I think the Cavs got it this year. Damn Lebron. Damn....

I was about to give david lee big props on tonights stat line until i saw they played the warriors. Lol. Still props though

David Lee's numbers looked like a flower with fresh water and sunshine, @#$% just kept growing everytime I looked at the score. 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Awesome game, I don't care if it was against the Warriors......and in a loss.  How the @#$% you lose a game with a PF givin you 37, 20 AND 10????  The God damn hell is that about? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, DWill with them laser passes last night, I know damn well Nas couldn't sit still watchin that unfold.  And he crossed Kobe somethin fierce too. 

Nuggets..........clowns.  Know what that means?  Look at this cry baby Martin, "how bout I don't play in the playoffs?" 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
  Fragile dudes these guys are mentally.  Great talent, zero brains.  Billups and Melo can't offer enough smarts to cover a whole squad. 

West matchup give me a headache.  Every damn night they change.  Gonna have to wait til the last night of the year to see who plays who.  I wanna know already. 

Damn, had to be early to mid 3rd quarter.  Right side, crossed him up bad and then went to the rack, big tear drop over Kobe and Gasol off the window. 

Gif worthy easy. 
wink.gif

They replayed it from about 3 different views after a break in the action, it was nice as hell. 

Edit, this has to be it right here, 3rd quarter.  [table][tr][td]7:33[/td][td]Deron Williams makes driving layup[/td][/tr][/table] 

Brandon Jennings against the Warriors - 55 points, 5 boards, 5 assists

Kobe against the Warriors - 44 points, 4 boards, 11 assists

Lebron against the Warriors - 48 points, 10 boards, 6 assists

David Lee against the Warriors - 37 points, 20 boards, 10 assists

This is like the steroid era in baseball. These numbers need to be wiped from the record books.
laugh.gif

Shoot, Smush could probably go out there right now and give them 20, 5, and 5.

I knew I was missing someone. 40, 8, and 3 on 15 of 22 shooting.
laugh.gif

Also, Dwyane Wade gave them 35, 6, and 12 and Durant gave them 45 and 11 on 16 of 21 shooting. 
laugh.gif

Joe Johnson is sitting tonight with a sprained thumb that happened in the LAL game. Bum #%!...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

yeah the second option on the number 3 team in the west
grin.gif
What...?

Steve Nash and Amare Stoudemire > Jason Richardson.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Jrich also gave them 34 and 6

wackass scrubs

Jrich isnt good so this doesnt count.

yeah the second option on the number 3 team in the west
grin.gif

you dont even live in Phx, your not a suns fan, and just for your information Jrich isnt the 2nd option
roll.gif

Can't stop laughing at Barea's arms now every time I see him. And Westbrook has no respect for Kidd, told Maynor just blow by him one direction and don't even bother making moves, then he sat down and then ran back up and told Maynor again. Now that Westbrook is back, Kidd has been switched off of him and they got TRex on him. Thunder with the 8 pt lead, mostly thanks to our bench

Back
Top Bottom