Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Jrich also gave them 34 and 6

wackass scrubs

Jrich isnt good so this doesnt count.

yeah the second option on the number 3 team in the west
grin.gif

you dont even live in Phx, your not a suns fan, and just for your information Jrich isnt the 2nd option
roll.gif

doesnt mean anything u fat lard

fyi: nash may average more points but the second option has been clearly jrich since february

Rut roh. Mavericks making this interesting late, lead down to 6 and they're pressing everything. KD time.

I can't believe they give barea the benefit of the doubt on those calls anymore. He's the premiere flopper of the league at this point. Thunder just have somebody new step up lately. This time it was Maynor...been a great pickup.

Wanted OKC to drop to 8 just for entertainment purposes.

but with the way they're goin, not happening. Good luck to whoever gets them in Round 1.

Very much looking forward to see what BJ does in 2 weeks now without Bogut. For better or worse, kids gona have to go down gunning.

Before that 3 inbound to stretch we was really in their %!@ up 17 with 7 minutes to go. Then they made it interesting, but is this correct that 4 teams in the West have the same 50-27 record? Nuggets, Suns, Jazz, Mavs ?

edit: NO, it's 3. Denver will be 49-27 if they win tonight

I see Dallas beating OKC in a series, but OKC can definitely take Utah or Phoenix. I feel those are the two weakest teams in terms of OKC playing them. In a series, they don't want to see LA, Dallas or Denver.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Before that 3 inbound to stretch we was really in their %!@ up 17 with 7 minutes to go. Then they made it interesting, but is this correct that 4 teams in the West have the same 50-27 record? Nuggets, Suns, Jazz, Mavs ?

edit: NO, it's 3. Denver will be 49-27 if they win tonight
50-27

Man OKC is just amazing this season. No fluke at all like that Sonics season where they had 52 wins 2nd round in the playoffs then fell off the face of the earth after that. OKC is beating elite teams and playing amazing team basketball.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Man OKC is just amazing this season. No fluke at all like that Sonics season where they had 52 wins 2nd round in the playoffs then fell off the face of the earth after that. OKC is beating elite teams and playing amazing team basketball.
Damn near the whole team was in a contract year that season.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

heat with 8 game win streak
pimp.gif
..... 5th in the east... i aint afraid to see boston in 7 games....

Funny how they go on a winning streak once Alston leaves.

Golden state did everything in there power to let the raptors win that game lol

Wow what a ending

Back
Top Bottom