Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

slam_138_okc_thunder.jpg

pimp.gif

Just got back from the game Billy, was just the Wolves but the environment was still like a playoff game. There was even a few "MVP" chants. KD's ability to score is just ridiculous, he is just raining js on guys when it doesn't even look like he should be able to see the basket as Gomez, Wilkins, and Brewer were all over him. Brewer had another great game against us and Flynn came on late. I don't know what Kevin Love is listed as, but no way he is more than 6'9

TP2 camera sucks balls. I'm really not even that far away, it's like 18 rows up
drAtpWqgSr35nBQGcQ76v-.jpg

magic have officially beat every time in the league....[fab] niiicee[/nice]

still got a chance to get the second best record in the league...that lost against the spurs hurt but la losing to them as well today still gives us a chance

if the magic meet la in the finals again home court would mean alot

im salty as $%!% watching these hick $!+ fans in OKC having the privilege to watch the "Sonics" make the playoffs with Durant in his prime.  I hope their franchise fails.

the heat remaining schedule...
76ers
Pistons
Knicks
76ers
Nets
should be all wins to lock down the 5th spot

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

76ers
Pistons
Knicks
76ers
Nets
It just won't matter, though. 5 or 6 and they get crushed.

Originally Posted by NYH425

im salty as $%!% watching these hick $!+ fans in OKC having the privilege to watch the "Sonics" make the playoffs with Durant in his prime.  I hope their franchise fails.
scary thing is durant is only 21
eek.gif
sick.gif

where was all this support when you guys had a team? exactly. Thunder isnt associated with the Sonics so this talk needs to stop.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

76ers
Pistons
Knicks
76ers
Nets
It just won't matter, though. 5 or 6 and they get crushed.
laugh.gif
 we beat ATL 3 out of 4 games this year...and we went to 7 games with them last year...   i def think we can take old BOS in 7 games... you guys lost to NJ

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

where was all this support when you guys had a team? exactly. Thunder isnt associated with the Sonics so this talk needs to stop.
The team wasn't good. Seattle is full of fair weather fans. That's why. You wouldn't understand unless you're from Seattle and grown up around the idiotic sports fans here. Mariners got a stadium based one month of good baseball in 1995. They had all but one losing season for almost 20 years before that. Seahags got a stadium after 15 years of sub-.500 football, but they made the playoffs one year and Paul Allen put up some of his own money to help finance a stadium, but tax dollars paid for the majority. Seattle sports fans don't care about bad teams. If the Sounders start tanking, Qwest is going to be empty. Trust me. Nobody ever wants to listen to me about this. I do not root for Seattle sports teams anymore. I root for them to lose because the "fans" don't deserve successful sports teams after what they did to the Sonics.

VC 360 dunk last night
pimp.gif

Nets' new owner wants to offer Coach K 12 - 15 mill a year to be the head coach / gm... Making him the richest coach in sports right now.

^
I was gonna mention that, I mean, VC barely flinches when he does that damn dunk.  He makes it look like a layup.  So effortless for that guy. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

lebron can stay in hell, it is what it is. nike contract basically made the dream dead to me. unless he is just talking out of his $%+, which he is prone to do. not like the quotes say much besides "i'm gonna go all out to win a chip here". if his teammates flop hard he will have an excuse why he couldn't win. if he loses to the lakers in 6 or 7 he won't have as much of an excuse.

he's making himself a pariah in nyc though i promise you he pissed alot of people off. It will be interesting to see how he is received in the coming years.

media and fans would tear him a new hole in nyc. he can be the coach and GM in CLE. be loved no matter what. run the show. it's understandable

i guess i have to start rooting for the cavs. #*#$. i can't do it. i just can't. he's a little girl. but he's the best player on the planet. this sucks
crying-285x300.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

KD is a god damn MONSTER

also i cant stand when players pull up for a 3 to win when they can take it in EASY. bron did it last night, kobe did it early on in the year(really he has done it ALOT in his career) and dwade did it also. you can drive easy for the 2 and proably get a and 1 call yet you pull up.

and was bron laughing at KG or trying to laugh off the fact that he choke twice yesterday?

^
Damn, thas right, KG was friggin GARBAGE in the 4th yesterday.  I was so tired of watchin him brick 20 footers, like Doc, call a new play you dumb @#$%. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Then why do they share the Sonics' history? Exactly.

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by DubA169

lebron can stay in hell, it is what it is. nike contract basically made the dream dead to me. unless he is just talking out of his $%+, which he is prone to do. not like the quotes say much besides "i'm gonna go all out to win a chip here". if his teammates flop hard he will have an excuse why he couldn't win. if he loses to the lakers in 6 or 7 he won't have as much of an excuse.

he's making himself a pariah in nyc though i promise you he pissed alot of people off. It will be interesting to see how he is received in the coming years.

media and fans would tear him a new hole in nyc. he can be the coach and GM in CLE. be loved no matter what. run the show. it's understandable

i guess i have to start rooting for the cavs. #*#$. i can't do it. i just can't. he's a little girl. but he's the best player on the planet. this sucks
crying-285x300.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yup....

i know
smh.gif

I've been a big KG fan and his antics don't usually annoy but yesterday seeing him talk %%#% at the FT line rubbed me the wrong way I wanted to put my foot through the TV
laugh.gif

Thabeet really has a good reaction time in terms of somebody stepping up to him.
laugh.gif

As uncoordinated Thabeet is with the basketball, he could probably knock the $!$@ out of Barnes.

Is it choking if you're the only reason your team is in the game, though?

But LeBron is the LAST person that should pull up, nobody is stopping him without fouling if he does take it.

Pretty sure LeBron called KG old, couldn't make out anything else. KG is like Flip in Above the Rim at this point.

KD is already better than I ever thought he would be.

^
Really?  Were you not sold on Durant in college Allen, or just exceeding what you already had expected of him? 

I had questioned if he could truly lead a team to championship status. And if he was more than just a scorer, he still might not be much else..but he at least does it efficiently and in the flow of his teams offense. As far as winning, they're well on their way.

Plus, I was high on Oden. Thought if he could get a few post moves he'd really have a good, if not great career.

Back
Top Bottom