Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Oscar De La Hoya Thread. Dec 6th 6pm HBO PPV.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Manny got this... Oscar is WASHED

exactly, PacMan couldnt have handpicked a better opponent to bolster his reputation against.
If the Stevie Forbes fight was any indication of what we're gonna see outta De La Pollo, he's gonna get his jaw broke AGAIN
Pac takes far too many punhes tho, it could get interesting if Oscar can Hook off his Jab
Im rollin with Pacman in a UD Victory .

man i didnt know so many pac-man haters...think about it guys, there is not much filipino athletes out here thats why we are proud but then again manny ispretty raw cant hate...he works hard and trains hard...rep us hard manny the mexican assasasin

I figured i would make this thread already so i can get some good laughs in from he trash talking from both sides fan boys
laugh.gif
and to keep you guys out of the boxing thread and let us have are peace in there
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
def not going to work.

This can happen:

f9135257e6ad44f1a73e04aece9ba0e05a2ad71.gif

If PacMan takes the kinda shots this fight, that he usually allows himself to get hit with

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

This can happen:

f9135257e6ad44f1a73e04aece9ba0e05a2ad71.gif

If PacMan takes the kinda shots this fight, that he usually allows himself to get hit with

If he walks into a DLH left hook he's going to sleep.

I was reading somewhere that if Manny wins he might fight Hatton...

Originally Posted by Proshares

If he walks into a DLH left hook he's going to sleep.

I was reading somewhere that if Manny wins he might fight Hatton...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by drock2010

If Pacquiao wins he should challenge Mayweather
laugh.gif

mayweather would beat thel living %#!* out of him. he would toy with him like a little kid

I'll be in Vegas...

Gonna be a good fight, but if it goes the distance I don't think DLH can hang stamina wise (word to mayweather fight). Manny's hands are too fast andI doubt DLH can duck and weave that all night. Ultimately, I want to see a great fight, but would be a plus to see PacMan put an end to the pretty boy inheels.

o3.jpg

oscar-net2best.jpg

smh

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

laugh.gif

mayweather would beat thel living %#!* out of him. he would toy with him like a little kid

^Like he did your boy POLLO?

If Pac wins, there's no doubt May "unretires" and fights Pac, and Pac won't decline the $ is too big it would probably the most hyped fightever, especially if he kills DLH. Pac would probably get bodied tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

laugh.gif

If Pac wins, there's no doubt May "unretires" and fights Pac, and Pac won't decline the $ is too big it would probably the most hyped fight ever, especially if he kills DLH. Pac would probably get bodied tho
nerd.gif

Pac wouldnt have a chance in the ring with Floyd...At ANY weight.... Theres only 1 fighter that I would hesitate betting ANY amount of money on Floyd at 147...You guys can figure that out

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

laugh.gif

If Pac wins, there's no doubt May "unretires" and fights Pac, and Pac won't decline the $ is too big it would probably the most hyped fight ever, especially if he kills DLH. Pac would probably get bodied tho
nerd.gif

Pac wouldnt have a chance in the ring with Floyd...At ANY weight.... Theres only 1 fighter that I would hesitate betting ANY amount of money on Floyd at 147... You guys can figure that out

Also I don't think the money for PBF would be the same as what he was going to get for the rematch w/DLH.

TV lineup
TV lineup for the Golden Boy Promotions/Top Rank card Saturday night (HBO PPV, 9 ET) from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas: • Welterweights: Oscar De La Hoya (39-5, 30 KOs) vs. Manny Pacquiao (47-3-2, 35 KOs), 12 rounds • Junior welterweights: Victor Ortiz (22-1-1, 17 KOs) vs. Jeff Resto (22-2, 13 KOs), 12 rounds • Junior featherweights: Juan Manuel Lopez (23-0, 21 KOs) vs. Sergio Medina (33-1, 18 KOs), for Lopez's title • Super middleweights: Daniel Jacobs (12-0, 11 KOs) vs. Victor Lares (14-3, 3 KOs), 8 rounds

Oscar know he wrong for fighting Manny. I hope he get knocked out. I want to see Floyd Fight Paul Williams or Antonio

I want to see Floyd Fight Paul Williams or Antonio

Word.
throw Cotto in there too, and make it on PR Parade day at MSG . MEGAFIGHT!

Paul Williams beats everyone.
(ahh lemme take that type of talk to the Boxing thread)

Pac wouldnt have a chance in the ring with Floyd...At ANY weight.... Theres only 1 fighter that I would hesitate betting ANY amount of money on Floyd at 147... You guys can figure that out

Word.

Paul Williams beats everyone. (ahh lemme take that type of talk to the Boxing thread)

Ahhhhhh I see you know your stuff
laugh.gif

On some real %!%@ though, I dont think Paul would win against Floyd....But I damn sure wouldnt put money on it
laugh.gif

Paul is sumthin serious

Word.

Paul Williams beats everyone.
(ahh lemme take that type of talk to the Boxing thread)

I'm still hoping the rematch w/Margarito lands on that day...imagine Margarito beats him again on that day?

I have a blind love for Antonio so I tend to say another fight with Paul maybe it's a different outcome...but I like Paul a lot too I hope he sticks around154/160...154 is pretty deep and 160 has the marquee name...on a side note *$!% Felix Sturm seriously...my little rant for the day
laugh.gif

Versus will also televise a pair of classic fights involving the fighters Thursday at 8 p.m. ET. The two-hour broadcast will include bell-to-bell coverage of De La Hoya's 2002 junior middleweight unification victory over Fernando Vargas, in which the Golden Boy scored an 11th-round knockout; and Pacquiao's all-action 10th-round knockout of Erik Morales in their 2006 junior lightweight rematch.

In addition to the bouts, the broadcast will include interviews with the fighters about those classic bouts and Saturday's showdown, plus footage from their national media tour and training camps.

Pac-Man vs. Morales 2
pimp.gif

Thats probably the best I've seen Manny fight.

Lemme just cut through some of the non sense in this thread

1. Floyd at 147 is still very dangerous; so all that Manny will beat Floyd at 147 is absurd

2. The fight that everyone should want to see is Manny vs Ricky Hatton at 140. Now that would be an interesting fight IMO

3. Cotto vs Paul Williams would be
pimp.gif
. Except I don't think Paul isgoing to wanna trade on the inside with Miguel like he did Verno

I'm actually looking forward to this, the undercard is fairly decent if Jorge Linares had been included it would be well worth the $$$$

as far as the actual outcome, I'm lean toward what Jay was thinking; if the Forbes fight is any indication as to what Oscar has left then Manny doesn'thave nothing to be afraid of

but then Amo said in the boxing thread that when Oscar rehydrate he'll probably be somewhere between 155 - 160 which would put him at a huge advantage

It all really depends on Manny's game plan,

I think a smart game plan gets him a split decision and a bad one gets him on the canvas a couple of times

ill be in vegas watching closed circuit. Go Pac! I want to see Juanma in more than one round too haha.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Lemme just cut through some of the non sense in this thread

1. Floyd at 147 is still very dangerous; so all that Manny will beat Floyd at 147 is absurd

2. The fight that everyone should want to see is Manny vs Ricky Hatton at 140. Now that would be an interesting fight IMO

3. Cotto vs Paul Williams would be
pimp.gif
. Except I don't think Paul is going to wanna trade on the inside with Miguel like he did Verno

I'm actually looking forward to this, the undercard is fairly decent if Jorge Linares had been included it would be well worth the $$$$

as far as the actual outcome, I'm lean toward what Jay was thinking; if the Forbes fight is any indication as to what Oscar has left then Manny doesn't have nothing to be afraid of

but then Amo said in the boxing thread that when Oscar rehydrate he'll probably be somewhere between 155 - 160 which would put him at a huge advantage

It all really depends on Manny's game plan,

I think a smart game plan gets him a split decision and a bad one gets him on the canvas a couple of times

I predicted DLH by KO in 6 in the other thread. People need to remember that Manny doesn't have the defense of Stevie, the chin of Stevie, or the ringsmarts of Stevie, so i don't really think that fight has much to do with anything.

My main reason for picking DLH: I feel there is no shot that Manny will be able to take DLH's best punches. Manny's been KO'd twice, and just inthe last few years was hurt by Erik Morales, who was only a slightly above average puncher by the time he got to 130 lbs. DLH has ALWAYS been a very bigpuncher for 147. Manny will not be able to just eat DLH's best shots, especially that left hook. The key for Manny is to avoid them, and i reallydon't think Manny will be able to do that for very long, he's just not that good defensively. He WILL get overaggressive, he WILL get caught, and heWILL go down. Just my opinion, but i feel very strongly aobut it.

Back
Top Bottom