Offical NBA Season OPENER GAME! Boston Celtics @ Miami Heat THREAD DISCUSSION! 8pm ET TNT .. Ray and

dauldierce

Banned
Probably the best time of the year. NBA Season Opener. Once again it begins with the Boston Celtics.

Ray vs. Boston Celtics.

The New Celtics.

Heat Ring Ceremony.

DISCUSS

Prediction: Ray Allen gets into a scuffle with either Kevin Garnett or Rajon Rondo during the game.

I got Celtics by a large margin.

Ray probably get in scuffle with rondo or kg maybe...... maybe .. ^^^^^

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

NBA is here.

Gear for Miami's game tonight. Looks like they added pinstripes to the jersey.

All available at the Miami Heat Store for purchase.

Boston wins by 15. Teams lose on their ring nights rather frequently, commonly in embarrassing fashion. Rondo and LeBron both put up video game triple doubles

Im gonna love watching this Celtics team. That Jason Terry pick up was huge, Rondo isn't the best point guard but def the most interesting to watch, and they're ridiculously deep.

I think Celtics got this one.

really curious to see the celtics reaction, especially kg, towards ray... most probably they'll just be indifferent towards each other

pimp.gif
Excited

Looking forward to it.

The more Ray Allen talked the more he sounded like a jaded bird.

Rondo on national prime time TV? He's going to go off.

Don't think Lebron lets them lose tonight though.

Less than 1 hour till game time. When the game means a lot to Rondo he just goes into another gear can't wait to see Rondo and Allen

You guys are crazy. They are going to be going @ it tonight.

Ring Ceremony or not.

Wade's 2nd ring, Lebron already talked about ring distracting his game. He said i dont dream about ring ceremony night, i dream of championship clinching night.

So expect teams to go @ it

Especially how Ray vs. Celtics

Ooooooo its on.

Back
Top Bottom