Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Hope everybody got the text!
I didnt get my text
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

thanks for the text homie...so tempted to cop a double but I've been trying to slow downa dn actually get rid of stuff...Welcome to NT "only HOHcollected" its been a minute

sneakerhead.com update as of 9:25 am EST

sz. 7- 1 pair
7.5- 2 pairs
14- 2 pairs
15- 3 pairs

nice to see everyone passin the info down the line.
pimp.gif

^Don't Question This Man When He Speaks On This Shoe
laugh.gif
.......... My Dude Has Been Putting In WORK On This Release Like A Second Job...I Know I Myself Got AT LEAST 3 Calls/Texts About These......... If It Wasn't For ScavB In The WDYWT They Would've ALLBeen Ignored Too
frown.gif
.......DAMN YOU ScavB.....DAMN YOU!!!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Don't Question This Man When He Speaks On This Shoe
laugh.gif
.......... My Dude Has Been Putting In WORK On This Release Like A Second Job... I Know I Myself Got AT LEAST 3 Calls/Texts About These......... If It Wasn't For ScavB In The WDYWT They Would've ALL Been Ignored Too
frown.gif
.......DAMN YOU ScavB.....DAMN YOU!!!
QFT.... notoriousjoe been putting in work
happy.gif

If Upncoming has been putting in work, then has NT member "Putting in Work" not been putting in work? Just joking. I love play on words...
Whoever want(ed)s this shoe can still get it on Feebay, prices are not as brutal as assumed.

I can't wait 2 put 2gether an outfit for these. Ill change my name 2 "Tennis Ball Timmy"

^^shhhhhh
laugh.gif

yoo sole you doubted.and i told you. you too jay
laugh.gif
as well a many others
laugh.gif

real nice !+* to have. people can say it hype or cause of quantity but the shoe is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

royals are next
pimp.gif

got the heads up last night from a member with <10 posts and pased the word onto others which got paed down to others. safe to ay mot if not all pair wentto NTers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thank to OP who posted.
pimp.gif

i wore mine yesterday around san diego
the looks i got
strictly snappin' necks!
mostly got good compliments for my "bravery" in wearin' such bright shoes
some snickers, some need sun glasses comments, but overall, they are definitely a conversation starter

looks like I got a pair on sneakerhead!
thanks for the info fellas...glad dudes didnt keep the info to themselves and I got a pair for retail

just placed my order on sneakerhead for retail. thanks for the info. now just a waiting game for shipping to the east coast.

UPandCOMING

My Man.... comin thru on the 11.... much love my man... Bout to get ready for my Show... feel free to tune in Fellas.

4pm Eastern Standard Time..

Check the sig for the Stream.

^ yooo A what up. I have someone interested in a 9. he has a 10 or 10.5 for trade. let me know so i can pass the word.

Rock, no problem bro.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom