OFFICAL PENNY STOCKS THREAD

devildog1776

Banned
Im not new to investing but I want to dabble in the market i know where i want to place my money but i need sum feedback from a few of you who are successful trading this small market and what vehicles you use to get you there... 
WE ONLY GOT A FEW MORE YRS LEFT TO ACQUIRE SUM ASSETS SO IM DIVING IN THIS YR

Im not new to investing but I want to dabble in the market i know where i want to place my money but i need sum feedback from a few of you who are successful trading this small market and what vehicles you use to get you there... 
WE ONLY GOT A FEW MORE YRS LEFT TO ACQUIRE SUM ASSETS SO IM DIVING IN THIS YR

nerd.gif

i will be paying attention to this

Wasn't there another thread like this? I think I saw one a while back. I am getting back into the stock market this year. have made some good money on some penny stocks. I am going to try to find some good ones in the next few weeks/months.

Wasn't there another thread like this? I think I saw one a while back. I am getting back into the stock market this year. have made some good money on some penny stocks. I am going to try to find some good ones in the next few weeks/months.

Rename this the "Official Suckers Thread". Quickest way to lose money is to invest in penny stocks. There's a reason why these companies are worth pennies. They're trash. You're just lining some "pump and dumpers" pockets with money. i've lost thousands in penny stocks. Don't get sucked into the 1000% gains and all the BS.

Best securities investment is in Options. There are many strategies that can be used for consrvative and risky investors. Study up on it, but leave the Penny stocks alone.

Rename this the "Official Suckers Thread". Quickest way to lose money is to invest in penny stocks. There's a reason why these companies are worth pennies. They're trash. You're just lining some "pump and dumpers" pockets with money. i've lost thousands in penny stocks. Don't get sucked into the 1000% gains and all the BS.

Best securities investment is in Options. There are many strategies that can be used for consrvative and risky investors. Study up on it, but leave the Penny stocks alone.

Originally Posted by AJ33

If you can find penny stocks with momentum and catch them while they are low, you can make money.   Most ppl lose money because they buy into the hype believeing the penny stock they just bought is the next big thing, and they hold on to their shares hoping to go from .005 to $2 or $3 dollars.  when most dont.. But if you do your homework you can find good penny stocks to make money.

If you can find penny stocks with momentum and catch them while they are low, you can make money.   Most ppl lose money because they buy into the hype believeing the penny stock they just bought is the next big thing, and they hold on to their shares hoping to go from .005 to $2 or $3 dollars.  when most dont.. But if you do your homework you can find good penny stocks to make money.

Yeah if you want to be exotic and make tons of cash...I'd look into options or currencies before trading penny stocks.

The only thing about options is it's win big or bust. Options = time bombs.
Come expiration date: If you're still holding the contract and not in the money, you lose all your money
laugh.gif

Also, OP check out the official stock market thread. Tons of guys trading pennies in there.

Yeah if you want to be exotic and make tons of cash...I'd look into options or currencies before trading penny stocks.

The only thing about options is it's win big or bust. Options = time bombs.
Come expiration date: If you're still holding the contract and not in the money, you lose all your money
laugh.gif

Also, OP check out the official stock market thread. Tons of guys trading pennies in there.

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

laugh.gif
 Has this ever happened????  An increase from .005 to 2 is a 40000% gain, if I did the math right. That's 400 dollars gained for every 1 dollar invested. 
sick.gif

Penny stocks are idiotic. 

laugh.gif
 Has this ever happened????  An increase from .005 to 2 is a 40000% gain, if I did the math right. That's 400 dollars gained for every 1 dollar invested. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Plenty of times.   And alot of ppl who get into penny stocks ready stories about stocks that went crazy overnight and went from sub pennies to a few bucks.  They think its normal which its not.  Most penny stocks are pumps and dumps.  Even on those you can still make money.  The thing you have to do it have a strategy and not fall in love with a stock.  One of the first penny stocks I bought was a Russian Oil company.  I got in at .19/share.  I sold at .79/share.   I could of sold at $1.55/share but I got greedy and wanted to hold out for $2/share.  There has been a few times when I was first starting to trade that I held on too long and lost money that I should of made.  I have made some good money on penny stocks, but could of made alot more.   My main goal is within the next few years to trade in the Forex, until then I will dibble and dabble in penny stocks.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Plenty of times.   And alot of ppl who get into penny stocks ready stories about stocks that went crazy overnight and went from sub pennies to a few bucks.  They think its normal which its not.  Most penny stocks are pumps and dumps.  Even on those you can still make money.  The thing you have to do it have a strategy and not fall in love with a stock.  One of the first penny stocks I bought was a Russian Oil company.  I got in at .19/share.  I sold at .79/share.   I could of sold at $1.55/share but I got greedy and wanted to hold out for $2/share.  There has been a few times when I was first starting to trade that I held on too long and lost money that I should of made.  I have made some good money on penny stocks, but could of made alot more.   My main goal is within the next few years to trade in the Forex, until then I will dibble and dabble in penny stocks.

Dude, you said .005 to 2.00. .19 is 38 times .005. "Plenty of times" seems to be an exaggeration of historical proportions.

Dude, you said .005 to 2.00. .19 is 38 times .005. "Plenty of times" seems to be an exaggeration of historical proportions.

This is the best way to put it.. penny stocks are so volatile its def. not for the average joe.. save your money and invest elsewhere.. best advice youll get in this whole thread.

This is the best way to put it.. penny stocks are so volatile its def. not for the average joe.. save your money and invest elsewhere.. best advice youll get in this whole thread.

Back
Top Bottom