Office Bathroom Etiquette- WHY?

I hate nothing more than using the urinal only to look down and see the urinal covered in pubes.

Like do guys seriously just pull them out and sprinkle them on the basin?

Really pisses me off

this, gets me heated >: >: >:

or I go to the urinal and the floor is covered with a puddle of piss :x, gotta stand wide so I don't step in any :smh:

its so bad that there are permanent yellow floor stains in some of the bathrooms

or I go to the urinal and the floor is covered with a puddle of piss
sick.gif
, gotta stand wide so I don't step in any
mean.gif

I F'in hate this. 
mean.gif

Like son how you miss when its directly in front of you & how the hell do you get so much on the floor.

Its like dudes don't even try. 
mean.gif

:smh:

Pubic hair around the urinal, piss on the floor in front of the urinal. For the life of me I don't understand how that is possible. I also don't understand why people don't dispense the tissue first so it is ready for them ater they wash their hands. I hate having to touch a wet tissue handle :smh:

Another thing is dudes bringing in drinks {coffee, tea} files, folders paper work etc into the stalls or urinals, then leaving and not washing their hands. So you know they are going to a meeting or handing that paper work or folder to someone, and shaking somebody's hand.

I heard some woman in my office talking about an incident about 4yrs ago. The cleaning people were complaining about having to clean the woman's bathroom that particular day. One of the ladies actually left out of disgust. Appearantly someon smeared feces on the inside of the stall wall, and the side of the stall. How? No clue if it was with their hand or butt. Either way that was a really disgusting thing for someone to do, let alone a woman :x.

The crazy thing is, the females discussing this were more annoyed that the cleaning lady left and said if she don't like the job she should have went to school and got a better education :smh:

Last edited:
Let's get right to the point.  I hold office bathrooms to a higher standard than I do a restaurant, gas station, mall bathroom etc.  That said, I've been in different corporate environments, in different jobs, in different states for almost a decade now.  The one consistent thing, regardless of the company size or atmosphere is that grown men are foul AF.  

Dudes don't flush, leave paper on the seat, bowel movements on the seat and floor, urine everywhere :x ...it's simply not civil.  It's like these dudes who are 40+ think that the stalls are their own personal domain.  I simply do NOT understand this phenomenon.  I've NEVER once in the history of my life made it to the toilet and missed while dropping a deuce.  It's like these old dudes are purposely trying to be as foul as possible.  Why? What does this accomplish?  There is no way these same dudes are pulling these stunts in their own homes is there? Can't be.  What am I missing?

Let's keep this as civil as possible...discuss 0]
:rofl: :rofl: :x :x

Sounds like the stall of an elementary school.

This is why I don't drop the deuce in public bathrooms or let ppl **** in my personal bathroom.

Got cats out here probably trying to **** while standing up or got the runs while drunk and just don't give a ****.
I've never seen anything that bad at work but I've heard some stories about women bathrooms :lol:
:x Blood and doo doo everywhere.

Its America MFer are lazy!

Maybe I'm tripping, but it seems to me that it would take more effort to miss the toilet w/ a deuce. 
You would think but I found a lot of people are just raised differently with no morals
It's not a moral thing (or at least I hope not cuz that'd mean they're doing it to purposely harm or bother other ppl). It's more a social etiquette thing.
In addition to not caring much about anyone but themselves, a feeling of superiority to the people that have to clean behind them is why **** like this happens. Not only is it disgusting, it's disrespectful.

I never understood why a grown man would wipe boogers or **** on the wall either. :smh:
Damn now I'm changing my mind. I know these ppl exist but still. How warped can a person be?
Every time I interview for a place, when the receptionist asks me if i need anything in the beginning, i ask to go to the bathroom. I like to check it out since if i'm going to work there, it has to be a nice bathroom. That said, current workplace and previous one were F500s and bathrooms had everything automated and had toilet seat covers so i didnt even have to cover the seat with tissue paper :smokin

Now the one thing i have a problem with is that there are dudes who will not wash hands after peeing/pooping. There are times when im at the urinal and i hear the guy taking a dump finish and then just walk out without washing. Or i can be the one taking a dump and there would be dudes who walk in, take a piss and then just leave. The sad thing is everything is automated so they're not really doing any extra work. I've been trying to see who are the ones not washing so i can distance myself from these animals but no luck so far. Building im in takes up a whole city block in midtown and i think the dudes who dont wash are from the madison ave side of the floor. 
Look at this George Costanza/Jerry Seinfeld hybrid over here :lol:
Some bathrooms can be too sophisticated though.

If it only has a hand dryer with no paper towels and the door has a handle :x :x :x

Gotta go to a stall and get toliet paper to get out :lol:
THIS MAN KNOWS

Unfortunately :smh:
I hate nothing more than using the urinal only to look down and see the urinal covered in pubes.

Like do guys seriously just pull them out and sprinkle them on the basin?

Really pisses me off
************* are nasty.

I haven't seen a whole lot of that and never really wondered but :x :stoneface: Dudes be plucking while they piss.
:smh:

Pubic hair around the urinal, piss on the floor in front of the urinal. For the life of me I don't understand how that is possible. I also don't understand why people don't dispense the tissue first so it is ready for them ater they wash their hands. I hate having to touch a wet tissue handle :smh:

Another thing is dudes bringing in drinks {coffee, tea} files, folders paper work etc into the stalls or urinals, then leaving and not washing their hands. So you know they are going to a meeting or handing that paper work or folder to someone, and shaking somebody's hand.

I heard some woman in my office talking about an incident about 4yrs ago. The cleaning people were complaining about having to clean the woman's bathroom that particular day. One of the ladies actually left out of disgust. Appearantly someon smeared feces on the inside of the stall wall, and the side of the stall. How? No clue if it was with their hand or butt. Either way that was a really disgusting thing for someone to do, let alone a woman :x.

The crazy thing is, the females discussing this were more annoyed that the cleaning lady left and said if she don't like the job she should have went to school and got a better education :smh:
:rofl: :rofl: With their butt or hand. I can't even imagine someone doing this. Then cleaning up afterwards so they can leave like nothing happened.

This is probably the sole reason I'd want a camera in the bathroom just so I could catch someone in the act.

Last edited:
Why this dude be quoting every damn post, like we really want his opinion on everything?

Y'all have some grimes co-workers :lol: Never in my life have I seen a deuce outside of the toilet in a public bathroom.

Piss all over the floor cause dudes be spraying too hard against the porcelain is a major issue though.

*Begin rant*

Mfs kill me with this. Grown *** people, most of whom have college degrees, in a billion dollar company and they can't understand the concept of flushing a toilet?? It literally makes no sense. Straight taking a **** and dipping out no flush, hacking and spitting all in the sink, putting your mouth under the fauchet and drinking out of it :x

The bathroom at my office is honestly worse than the bathroom in my high school, dead serious. I don't understand what's wrong with people, you're not at the crib, you shouldn't be blowing to toilet up and groaning like a bad 1970's prono in the office bathroom.

....And the scariest part of all.....I've heard the women's bathroom is even worse. :smh::x:x

*end rant*

Every time I interview for a place, when the receptionist asks me if i need anything in the beginning, i ask to go to the bathroom. I like to check it out since if i'm going to work there, it has to be a nice bathroom. That said, current workplace and previous one were F500s and bathrooms had everything automated and had toilet seat covers so i didnt even have to cover the seat with tissue paper 
smokin.gif

Now the one thing i have a problem with is that there are dudes who will not wash hands after peeing/pooping. There are times when im at the urinal and i hear the guy taking a dump finish and then just walk out without washing. Or i can be the one taking a dump and there would be dudes who walk in, take a piss and then just leave. The sad thing is everything is automated so they're not really doing any extra work. I've been trying to see who are the ones not washing so i can distance myself from these animals but no luck so far. Building im in takes up a whole city block in midtown and i think the dudes who dont wash are from the madison ave side of the floor. 
Look at this George Costanza/Jerry Seinfeld hybrid over here
laugh.gif
only watched short clips from seinfeld so im not sure what this means 
nerd.gif

I never use the men's bathroom at work. There are a number of family bathrooms that I frequent (every day, like clockwork).

So damn relaxing not having to worry about someone in the next stall or urinal.

Just me all by my lonesome self.

And I've learned the clean up schedule for my bathrooms. I can't help but diddybop my way into a just cleaned room.

Last edited:
I never use the men's bathroom at work. There are a number of family bathrooms that I frequent (every day, like clockwork).

And I've learned the clean up schedule for my bathrooms. I can't help but diddybop my way into a just cleaned room.

Clock work? u have bowel issues? Son, u is samm itchel

When I was 17 working at Safeway as a courtesy clerk, cleaning the bathroom was part of the jobs I loathed most

One time, I found 2 pieces of turd tucked under a pile of paper behind the trash can. There was no smear on the floor. So how the hell did they get back there? Unless this person purposely moved the trash can, dumped there and moved it back. And why? The toilet was flushing fine....

And another time, in the lady's room. I walked in after several warnings from my coworkers. It looked like someone had to go badly, and as they were sitting down and pulling down their pants, they couldn't hold it any longer and just rocketed all their frustration onto the wall behind them. I hosed the entire place down with hot water from the backroom, had the pharmacy and bread aisle smelling like steamy turds

Ah those summer job days

[thread="607765"] [/thread]
Every time I interview for a place, when the receptionist asks me if i need anything in the beginning, i ask to go to the bathroom. I like to check it out since if i'm going to work there, it has to be a nice bathroom. That said, current workplace and previous one were F500s and bathrooms had everything automated and had toilet seat covers so i didnt even have to cover the seat with tissue paper :smokin

Look at this George Costanza/Jerry Seinfeld hybrid over here :lol: [thread="607765"] [/thread]
only watched short clips from seinfeld so im not sure what this means :nerd:
George use to go to extra lengths for his office bathroom :lol: and there's an ep Jerry caught a chef not wash his hands and then wouldn't eat his food :lol:

Word I use to use the handicap bathrooms (no handicap ppl in the building). Aint have to worry about a thing.

Last edited:
Or when someone tries to open you stall door and it's locked and you say "OCCUPIED", then they peak between the crevice and you make eye contact. FOH

yeah I don't knowwhy people look through the crack, if it's locked it's locked

Back
Top Bottom