officer's report from the night Chris Brown beat up Rihanna *SMFH* Very Graphic

This Negro has done this before, and specifically to her too.

the fact he almost killed her made her smarten up.

I cant even imagine a man puttin their hands on any woman in my family. I'd eat them 20 yrs for that cause

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

• Michael Vick gets 2 years for the dog fighting incident
  • Daunte Stallworth gets 24 days, some probation and community service hours for killing someone.
  • Chris Brown gets 5 years of probation and some community service hours for laying viscous hay makers on Rihanna
This @%+@ doesnt make any sense...
smh.gif

Not to mention Plax getting two years in prison for having a gun in a club.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Rihanna says she pulled the act "because she did not want to get beat anymore."
thats terrible
smh.gif

Brown placed Rihanna in a headlock while he drove, then bit her on her left ear.

damn
tired.gif

i chuckled
smh.gif
@ me

Originally Posted by SolidGold

• Daunte Stallworth gets 24 days, some probation and community service hours for killing someone.
  • Chris Brown gets 5 years of probation and some community service hours for laying viscous hay makers on Rihanna
smh.gif
Very true. But damn this dude BIT her?!
laugh.gif

and again i will say.....vick paid his dues......so why complain?......the guy dante hit was found guilty for jay walking which means he was getting hitweather dante had alcohol in his system or not..........now cb should've gotten a lil time though because he OD'ed

Anyone who thinks this is funny and a lame joke opportunity really needs to slap themselves....beating on a woman isnt funny and the net has enough failedhumourist without some of you guys adding to the statistic...

Chris Brown
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

CertifiedSW wrote:
22stylez wrote:
and this @$%%%%*$%+!# STILL didnt get no jail time. i hope he dont get no more gigs and no more fame. this dude seriously should die for this. i dont ever wish death upon anyone until chris brown. you @$%%%%*$%+!# how the hell can you do that kind of ***+ to a WOMAN!? and think you could get away with it. what a %*@@*@% douche

f301624e790fed9c8d6929b4c1a45d7c7fd77c51.jpg

roll.gif

Just a little food for thought Chris Brown is not the only celeb that got domestic violence issues...

smh.gif
at people condemning dude like this the first time this ever happened in history... this kind of stuff happen to normal people, its even worse for normalpeople.

he did all that cuz she banged her fists on the dash?

either he's been hittin on her for min. now or she left something out...

either way he OD'd

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

he did all that cuz she banged her fists on the dash?

either he's been hittin on her for min. now or she left something out...

either way he OD'd
must have been a really nice dash
laugh.gif
jk

but yea from that description he really did go overboard...

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Its wrong but i laughed at a few parts
laugh.gif

"As he drove, he continued to punch the victim in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand."
laugh.gif

"Brown placed Rihanna in a headlock while he drove"
roll.gif
I couldn't help it.. i chuckled

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Chris Brown sentenced in Rihanna assault case[/h2]AP, Aug 26, 2009 5:23 am PDT

A judge on Tuesday sentenced Chris Brown to five years' probation and six months' community labor for the beating of Rihanna and ordered the R&B singer to stay away from his former girlfriend for the next five years.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg told Brown that he could be sent to state prison if he violated any terms of his sentence, including an order to stay 100 yards away from Rihanna unless they're attending music industry events.

A probation report prepared for Tuesday's sentencing describes two previous violent incidents. It said the first happened about three months before the February beating while the couple was traveling in Europe; Rihanna slapped Brown during an argument, and he shoved her into a wall. In the second instance, Brown allegedly broke the front and passenger side windows on a Range Rover they were driving while visiting Barbados, Rihanna's home country. Neither attack was reported, the probation report states.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/chris-brown/news/chris-brown-sentenced-in-rihanna-assault-case--61987985

smh.gif
Vick lied to feds, thats why he did so much time.

Daunte paid off the family and they agreed on accepting money, his punishment would be minimal.

Please understand the situations before posting.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Chris Brown sentenced in Rihanna assault case[/h2]AP, Aug 26, 2009 5:23 am PDT

A judge on Tuesday sentenced Chris Brown to five years' probation and six months' community labor for the beating of Rihanna and ordered the R&B singer to stay away from his former girlfriend for the next five years.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg told Brown that he could be sent to state prison if he violated any terms of his sentence, including an order to stay 100 yards away from Rihanna unless they're attending music industry events.

A probation report prepared for Tuesday's sentencing describes two previous violent incidents. It said the first happened about three months before the February beating while the couple was traveling in Europe; Rihanna slapped Brown during an argument, and he shoved her into a wall. In the second instance, Brown allegedly broke the front and passenger side windows on a Range Rover they were driving while visiting Barbados, Rihanna's home country. Neither attack was reported, the probation report states.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/chris-brown/news/chris-brown-sentenced-in-rihanna-assault-case--61987985
eek.gif

HOW DO YOU BREAK TWO WINDOWS IN A RANGE ALL WILLY NILLY?! Was he punching for her head?

He been beating her +%% for a minute. Body shots...this 3rd time was for the kill.

just like i thought...she's probably been hittin on him too...she just got to worst of it this time...

they are still seeing each other tho so they get no sympathy from me...

no chuck norris turned chris brown gif yet?
it fits the description spot on haha

Back
Top Bottom