Official: 01-11-09 Miami Heat @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:30PM PST Vol. I hate Radman

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Please play defense.

Dwade for 42points / 8 rebounds / 14 assists / 2 steals.

Go Lakeshow!
smokin.gif

(if there's a thread please lock)

Looking forward to a victory and a 30-6 record. that's amazing when you think about it

Imagine if we didnt lose to Indiana at the buzzer, and beat Miami and Orlando in those close games.....we would be 33-3 after tomorrow's game

Yeah Vladdy really sucks man, I can't believe he is worse than Luke........is that possible?

and I wish Powell would play more

Go Lakers!!!!!!!!

Got to get this game before we head out on that tough Texas two step road back to back this coming week.

This is going to be a tough close game if the Lakers don't play defense again.

Lakers should take this one by at least 10.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

BN's hate for Vlad might become as big as KB8's hate for Sasha.
laugh.gif
........Definitely an interesting game tomorrow... Let's play solid defenseand contain DWade. Let's Get This Lakers!!

laugh.gif
damn CL, if radman showed any sort of effort / heart out on the court i'd take back my comments, but heart is something you cannot teach. therefore,i'll hate radman forever.

in Kobes post game interview he said theyre going to workout the kinks and focus on D, stop preaching and go do it!

like kidskillz said lets get this before the road trip.

Kobe vs. D-Wade again, should be a fun game, we definitely need to protect home as we have a difficult stretch coming up with Houston, San Antonio x2 andOrlando

I can't believe this game isn't on national tv, this is going to be a great game.

lakers win by 10.

kobe w/ 41, 8, 9, 2 steals, 3 blocks
dwyane w/ 24, 5, 12, 4 steals, 4 blocks

Unfortunately, I have a feeling Wade will light us up tonight
smh.gif

But we'll still come out with the W if we can hustle on D and control the pace of the game
pimp.gif

LET'S GET IT FELLAS!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom