Official 07-08 La Liga Thread (Barcelona sign Seydou Keita)

^were u guys able to catch the game on telemundo? was i correct?
TEAM ARSENAL
F.C.BARCELONA
*1929*1945*1948*1949*1952*1953*1959*1960*1974*1985*1991*1992*1993*1994*1998*1999*2005*2006​

bump.

Barca v. Atletico tomorrow.
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

so theres confusion - Athletic Bilbao, not Atletico Madrid.
The Spanish press is expecting something from Henry calling this a "test." lol, I think he'll score today. Also, its looking good that the games will be broadcasted internationally.

Hala Madrid.
REAL MADRID

barca is going to work on bilbao
"Now everybody agrees, we all agree... that you got a cool entrance."

Barca are playing great vs Bilbao. Nice showing by Ronaldinho, and Eric Abidal.
Ronaldinho fantastic freekick.
Ronadlinho converts a penalty. Questionable penalty call but it was won by Henry.

Half time.

If you're interested in the game and dont know where to watch, post or pm, ill help.
REAL MADRID

asi, asi, asi gana el Madrid.

absolutely fantastic performance.. teamwork..counter-attacking.. solid defense..

that 5th goal represents our team work. I wonder how Arjen Robben will affect our team :wow:
eek.gif

Sneijder = Man of the Match.. pure Quality.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
REAL MADRID

Go Barcelona!

hey anyone interested in a Barcelona Henry Jersey. size XL by Nike. its a bit too snug on me. BNWT.

aim oKANE23o

selling for cheap.
TEAM HYPEBEAST​
"My parents don't buy me hype shoes or $700 hoodies, they just give me the money for them"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

im interested in watching the barca game...!!

help me out. thanks.

www.myspace.com/JAPEsBeats​

Real Madrid closes out its best fiscal year in history
Quote:
Real Madrid has closed out its best fiscal year in history after recording 351 million in ordinary revenue -a 20% increase compared to last year- and 83 million in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization -a 43% increase compared to the 2005/06 fiscal year-.

The positive evolution of the primary aspects of the Profit and Loss Account translates into a profit of 44 million before taxes, but after deducting the amount of total depreciation, the insolvency provision, and the risk contingency provisions. It does include the profit generated by the transfer of players.

The gross profit of 44 million is 12 times the budget -3.9 million- presented and passed by the members in the Assembly of 3 December 2006.

It should be noted that, compared to previous fiscal years, the 2006/07 results do not include any capital gains from the sale of non-sporting assets, which reflects on the excellent measures taken and the strength and health of the balance sheet.

In respect to the 351 million in revenue during the fiscal year, the well-balanced, individual contribution of the three main areas or sources of revenue stadium and friendlies, broadcasts, and marketing- should be noted, each of which contributed one third of the total amount recorded.

This diversity in the origin of revenue constitutes an important stability and balance factor for the Club, which only minimizes the negative effects of eventual fluctuations that could take place should the revenue depend on one exclusive source.

Real Madrid is also among the most efficient Clubs in the world. The indicator of personnel expenditures over ordinary expenditures the most commonly used in football to calculate operating efficiency- is 48%.

This ratio, which was reached by efforts to reinforce the teams in both football and basketball, is lower than the 50% threshold of excellence and is clearly lower than the 70% recommended by G14.

Meanwhile, the 83 million in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization entail a profit of 24% of the Clubs operating income, four percent points lower than the previous year.

Obtaining this elevated operating surplus demonstrates the efficient economic management carried out throughout the fiscal year, with a combined effort to increase revenue while controlling costs.

The surplus also guarantees that the Club will have sufficient resources to invest in players and facilities defined in its development project.

The excellent numbers registered in the 2006/07 fiscal year allow for maintaining an elevated treasury, having also already met the required investment payments. Therefore, as of 30 June, Real Madrid had 98 million in liquid assets. This fund reserve allows the Club to comfortably and reliably meet the outstanding payments for investments carried out over the last few years.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
REAL MADRID

after the International break.. we back in here:

Saturday Games (Home vs. Away): >:
mad.gif
-

Valencia 2, Vallodolid 1
Valencia Goals: Morientes (23'), David Silva (89')
Valladolid Goals: Kome (10')

Real Madrid 3, Almeria 1 :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
REAL MADRID

From what I hear.. the streams available were of terrible quality because of the on going dispute limiting the International Broadcast of Real Madrid, and FC Barcelona games (especially home games).

anyways,

As the Champions League Group Stage begins this Tuesday..
Good luck to all clubs representing La Liga in the UEFA Champions League:

Tuesday September 18thValencia CFReal Madrid CF vs. Werder Bremen

Wednesday September 19thFC SevillaFC Barcelona
REAL MADRID

Bump for Barcelona vs. Sevilla at the Camp Nou at 4 PM Eastern. Its scheduled to be shown on Gol TV so streams should be available/easily accessible.

Only two games today: Barca/Sevilla, and Recreativo/Espanyol. The rest are tomorrow.

Apparently, Ronaldinho will not play due to a pulled calf muscle (right leg).
REAL MADRID

anybody got a small
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Penalty award to Barcelona (Poulsen holding/pulling down Giovani Dos Santos in the box during a Corner)

Messi hits it home, 2-0 Barca.
REAL MADRID

Nice pass from Henry..... finally did something right.

Foul on Gio in the box, PK Messi 2-0, this one's a wrap.

KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

2-1..

Barca still a bit shaky in the last minutes of the game.
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

yessir, I plan to get the home with v.Nistelrooy printing, and away with Robinho printing. Valladolid are playing with alot of energy.

Salgado has been disappointing.. wreckless tackle, clumsy challenges, a hand ball in the box that wasnt called..
Drenthe has been inconsistent: losing the ball/dumb passes but then he did a SICK turn in the midfield, and 2 good passes (1 to Raul, 1 to Robinho)
Casillas: Thats why hes one of the best lol.
Robinho: Hes finding success attacking on the right wing, I hope he continues.
Guti: The invisible man.

This game wasnt going to be easy, lets hope that our makeshift back 4 can weather the storm.

Edit, 0-1, (70') what a strike by Valladolid's Pedro Lopez..

REAL MADRID

Back
Top Bottom