Official 07-08 La Liga Thread (Barcelona sign Seydou Keita)

that was a fantastic dish by Ruud to Saviola.. lol

after this subpar, and lackluster performance vs. a hungry, and energetic Valldolid side at their place.. I'll take the point.

That was hell of a goal by Vallodolid though.. Casillas had no chance.

I love our jersey.. but I dont like those socks lol..
REAL MADRID

RM CL Kit is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
KNVB

I gotta see the Champions League/3rd Kit in action to decide whether it warrants a purchase lol.

Chea.. English tabloids are claiming Real Madrid are interested in capitalizing from Chelsea's confusion woes by luring Drogba, and Ballack to Madrid.

Im a bit indifferent with this. Drogba is only 2 years younger than Ruud, and would command a heavy transfer fee. I feel that Ruud is the best striker in the world, and Raul has been playing well. I would prefer going after a young striker such as Huntelaar and slowly incorporating him so that hes ready to take over the role whenever Ruud is done.

As far as Ballack.. Alot of question marks around this dude.. I rate him highly because I know what hes done, and what hes capable of but his performance/form last season was subpar. He had ankle surgery at the end of last season, and he still hasnt healed from this. He would certainly have to take a wage cut. If theres room for Ballack, I'd rather go for Michael Essien if hes unsettled/wanting to move.

Also, Page 1 will be updated with instructions to view streams of La Liga matches.
REAL MADRID

Sevilla battled Espanyol yesterday at home. Espanyol took a 2-0 lead. Sevilla battled back to tie it 2-2. Then.. Raul Tamudo scored a late goal to give Espanyol the win.

numerous matches today including Valencia vs. Getafe, and Barcelona vs. Zaragoza. Apparently, Ronaldinho is not fit to play this match. Barca vs Zaragoza will kick off at 4pm eastern.

Real Madrid vs. Real Betis is the lone game tomorrow.

REAL MADRID

Cracking game on our hands........ 1-1...... beautiful

uhhh....... and now Barca back up 2-1

11th minute!

KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

"his heart is bigger than a fat pig"

"Oleguer is shakier than a house of cards"

Ray Hudson just owns.
REAL MADRID

The illest Mexican in Spain just made it 4-1. Thank you GOLTV.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
TeamLakers​

barca FTW!
man they are amazing to watch. they just walk the ball up to the goal.

is ron still hurt?
i smell something else is going on.
i would hate to see him at Chelsea.

www.myspace.com/JAPEsBeats​

im so happy that game was beautiful we did all this with no Eto'o, Ronnie, or Puyol we are gonna be a force this year, the title needs to come back to the Nou Camp.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Thursday: Real Madrid 2, Real Betis 0. Goals: Raul (pen), Julio Baptista

what a goal by La Bestia :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
(I'll post a video in a few)
Betis played well.. hitting the crossbar/post at least 2 times.
Robinho, Robben off the bench did damage :pimp:
pimp.gif
REAL MADRID

Heres LA BESTIA'S fantastic goal lol.

Saturday Sept 29th:

Zaragoza vs. Sevilla

Levante vs. Barcelona

all the other games on Sunday (Sept 30th) including Recreativo Huelva vs. Valencia, and Getafe vs. Real Madrid.
REAL MADRID

I dont want to pull the trigger early, but it looks like Barca have finally gotten their @#%$ together and playing like everyone thought they would.

Nice to see Henry get on the score sheet twice this early on in the game!!!!!!!
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

yaya out for 4 weeks..........dammmmmnit.
hes very important to the team. dude is a beast in the middle.
who could they use to replace him in that position?

www.myspace.com/JAPEsBeats​

Rafa Marquez can play DM. Obviously, Yaya is better. Terrible timing as well for Barca play Atletico, Villareal, and then after Almeria.. Valladolid.

lets go Real Madrid, playing in 15 minutes at Getafe. :pimp:
pimp.gif
REAL MADRID

aaand after weathering a Getafe offensive storm consisting of 26 total shots, 6 shots on goal, and 10 corner kicks. Real Madrid win the game 1-0 away from home. Plenty of shots hitting the post for both teams.. What a performance by Iker Casillas. The goal came during a counter attack, Arjen Robben with the cross to an open Sergio Ramos.

EDIT:

SATURDAY: Valencia 1, Espanyol 2. Espanyol is just dangerous lol.

every other team plays tomorrow (Sunday).

Game of the weekend: FC Barcelona vs. Atletico Madrid at the Camp Nou. Both teams are in good form. Barca is missing Yaya Toure, and Rafa Marquez.. however, they are at home. I wont be surprised if this game becomes a high scoring one.

Real Madrid takes on Recreativo Huelva at the Bernabeu. Christoph Metzelder returns to the team. Robinho is left off the roster sheet because his ankle is not 100%.

Sevilla try to get on the right track vs Deportivo La Coruna.

Villareal travels to the Reyno de Navarra to take on Osasuna.
REAL MADRID

Messi and Aguero match up?

Should be a great game..
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

yeah, plus other talents such as R10, Henry, Deco, Iniesta vs. Jose Antonio Reyes, Simao, Diego Forlan. There should be no problems regarding streaming.. Unfortunately, I cant say the same for the Real Madrid//Recreativo Huelva match.

Also, Real Madrid are to offer Ruud van Nistelrooy an extension to his current deal that will run till 2010. Ruud originally signed a 2 year deal with option for 3rd. The club want to excercise that option + add another year. He'll be 34 when hes done. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Africans playing in the Primera Liga will no longer occupy berths allocated for non-European Union players after a change in regulations approved by the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF).
soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=470213&cc=5901
REAL MADRID

Atletico lol.. Barca 3, Atletico 0.
Goals, Barca: Deco (15'), Messi (19'), Xavi (89')

Real Madrid 2, Recreativo 0 :wow:
eek.gif
REAL MADRID

blah International break. News//Rumors:

Chelsea, Manchester United, Real Madrid, and other European giants monitoring the status of Giovani Dos Santos's contract renewal (or lack there of) with Barcelona. If the situation reaches a climax forcing Barcelona to sell, the potential price would be around 20 Million Euro.

AC Milan, and Real Madrid already checking on Didier Drogba's availability.

rumors were circulating that Real Madrid have set their crosshairs on Valencia's star striker, David Villa. Real Madrid announced on its website that they are not pursuing David Villa, and that they want to maintain a healthy relationship with La Liga clubs including Valencia.

Chelsea's Frank Lampard may be on the move for a knock down price of 9 Million Euro as a result of a contractual clause that allows him to buy out the remainder of his contract. Potential suitors include Juventus, Inter, Real Madrid, and Barcelona. The problem with Lampard would be that his small transfer fee would in turn lead to a huge weekly salary. Contrary to popular belief: Frank Lampard is not cup tied to Chelsea in the Champions League. Although he was registered with Chelsea, he has not played a single minute for them in the Champions League due to injury therefore he would be able to represent a new club.

REAL MADRID

does Real really need anymore people? they are beyond stacked.

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

agree with you, squad features lots of depth in most positions.

The only thing I can think of a is a striker, and perhaps a CM. The club wants a new striker to cover for, or rotate with Ruud van Nistelrooy :pimp:
pimp.gif
ed.)

v.Nistelrooy isnt being replaced, thats for sure.

As far as a CM/CAM, the club wants cover for Guti who is incredibly inconsistent. He can be worldclass one game, and be absolute trash the next. Cesc Fabregas is the ideal option but its unrealistic at this point. Diego (Werder Bremen) is the first option I believe. Lampard is interesting because Schuster wanted Ballack but Lampard is a similiar player. He wants a midfielder that can help with defensive responsibilities but also link the defense/offense.

But, like all rumors involving Real Madrid.. It should be treated lightly because no rumor story is complete with linking Real Madrid, or Chelsea. 90% of the times Real is mentioned, its untrue.
REAL MADRID

I don't think Barca will let 2Santos go.. Messi and Dos Santos are the future strikers of that club.. and the latter isn't even 20.
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

Back
Top Bottom