Official 07-08 La Liga Thread (Barcelona sign Seydou Keita)

International breaks mean slow news so the Media stirs up the rumor mill.

Quote:
so Ronaldinho is surely gone? can anyone keep a tenure these days?
REAL MADRID

i would hate to see ronnie in london....

but when is the next champions league games?

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

Match day 3 - Tuesday October 23rd /// Wednesday October 24th.

Oct 23rd

Rangers FC vs. FC Barcelona

Sevilla FC vs. FC Steaua

Oct 24th

Rosenborg BK vs. Valencia CF

Real Madrid CF
REAL MADRID

Yeah im scarred for R10 too.. I can't see him in England, or in any uniform OTHER than Barcelonas. He needs to pick up his form, if you watched him in 2005-2006 he was insane, but then they didn't really have Henry, Toure etc.. or whatever.

I hope he does pick up his form, because make no mistake Messi is in unbelieveable form, but mr. R10 brings that unique flavour and excitement to futbol.
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

Game of the week: 3rd place Villareal takes on 2nd place Barcelona at El Madrigal. 2pm Eastern.

Ronaldinho is not on the roster sheet for this game.

Real Madrid takes on Espanyol at 4pm eastern.

Robinho, and Julio Baptista did not make the roster sheet for this game.

Why are the Brasilian's not on their respective club rosters? The media is circulating the rumor that several members of the Brasilian National Team including Ronaldinho, and Robinho celebrated Brasil's 5-0 shalacking of Ecuador with a party. Robinho alledgedly left the party at 5am while Ronaldinho left the party at 11am.. lol. Robinho, and Baptista missed their flight to Madrid causing the Media to believe that they had partied too hard. Another potential reason why they are not on the roster is because of jet lag, the fact they didnt make it to practice, and the Champions League matches on Tuesday//Wednesday.

Dani Alves caught his Flight to Spain on time, and responded to the party questions with "I had no reason to celebrate because I didnt play." - LOL gangster.

REAL MADRID

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

Espanyol beat Real Madrid 2-1.. Raul Tamudo with wonderful chip in for the 2nd goal. That was class. In reality, I knew we werent going to win.. because of the injuries//drama//international break lag. I was hoping for a draw though.

Villareal beat Barcelona 3-1.. Deco suffering an injury, hes reportedly out for at least a month.

Injuries plaguing both sides.. Eto'o, Yaya Toure, Rafa Marquez, and now Deco out with injury for Barca.

as for Real Madrid: Robben, and Heinze suffered injuries during International duty. Pepe still hasnt returned from his injury. Robinho, and Baptista didnt play cause.. well.. who really knows lol. Robinho, and Robben were clearly missed.

Meanwhile, Valencia disposes of Deportivo 4-2. Morientes :pimp:
pimp.gif
REAL MADRID

The 50 Balon d'Or NomineesRobinho (BRA/Real Madrid)
Ruud Van Nistelrooy (HOL/Real Madrid)
Ral Gonzlez (SPA/Real Madrid)
Fabio Cannavaro (ITA/Real Madrid)
Iker Casillas (SPA/Real Madrid)
Mahamadou Diarra (MLI/Real Madrid)
Eric Abidal (FRA/Barcelona) *was with Lyon*Daniel Alves (BRA/Sevilla)David Beckham (ENG/Los Angeles Galaxy) *was with Real Madrid*Deco (POR/Barcelona)Samuel Eto'o (CAM/Barcelona)Thierry Henry (FRA/Barcelona) *was with Arsenal*Frdric Kanout (MLI/Sevilla)Lionel Messi (ARG/Barcelona)Juan Romn Riquelme (ARG/Villarreal) *was on loan with Boca Juniors*Ronaldinho (BRA/Barcelona)Fernando Torres (SPA/Liverpool) *was with Atletico Madrid*David Villa (SPA/Valencia)
REAL MADRID

Kaka should win it.

Here is something I found hilarious!

Quote:
Robinho has denied reports in Brazilian newspaper O Globo that he left the club at one point to ask security staff for "40 condoms".
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

He will. He deserves it.

Once again, good luck to the 4 clubs representing La Liga in the UEFA Champions League.. in the group stage anyway :b
tongue.gif
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE (MATCH DAY 3)Tuesday October 23rdFC BarcelonaLive on ESPN2Sevilla FCWednesday October 24th:Valencia CFReal Madrid CFLive on ESPN Deportes
REAL MADRID

Juande Ramos has officially resigned as Sevilla FC Coach. He will indeed take the Tottenham Coaching position left vacant after the resignation of Martin Jol. Ramos is expected to sign a 4 year contract worth 7 Million Euro a year.

Good Luck to him. He is a very good coach. If he cant fix Tottenham's problems.. that place is cursed.

reports indicate:

Jol is heading to Ajax.

There are rumors that.. THE SPECIAL ONE! Jose Mourinho may be heading to Valencia.

If that ends up happening.. Current Valencia Coach, Quique Sanchez Flores would then be taking over Sevilla lol.

Meanwhile,

The Real Madrid vs. Deportivo La Coruna matched was originally scheduled for Saturday. However, the match has been moved to Sunday at 11 pm Eastern.

REAL MADRID

keep the updates coming xblaze23. very much appreciated
F.C.BARCELONA
*1929*1945*1948*1949*1952*1953*1959*1960*1974*1985*1991*1992*1993*1994*1998*1999*2005*2006​

Has Riquelme suited up for Villareal yet?
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

I dont believe he has played a single minute for Villareal this season. The reason would be to leave options open during the January transfer window. Correct me if im wrong - If a player makes 5 appearances in La Liga for one team, he is unable to transfer to another La Liga team during the transfer window. Atletico were/are interested so we'll see.
REAL MADRID

Ok guys, Game of the week: Sevilla vs. Valencia

Valencia comes off a 0-2 defeat vs. Rosenborg in the Champions League.. Sevilla have had an up/down form this season. Most importantly, they just lost their Manager. However, the game is at Sevilla's Sanchez Pizjuan. Its going to be nice to see how both teams respond. Sevilla need a win to stay in the Championship race. Valencia want to get point(s) from this clash before they face off with Real Madrid on Wednesday.

Real Madrid takes on Deportivo La Coruna at home. I believe at 12 Eastern due to recent Euro Daylight Savings. This game should be on Gol TV.

Barcelona takes on Almeria at home. I believe at 2 Eastern due to recent Euro Daylight Savings. This game should also be on Gol TV.

Edit: During the Madrid game, there was alot of "Technical Difficulties" so that will probably happen during the Barca game.

Edit:

Breaking News
REAL MADRID

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Barca 2 - 0 Almeria.. SMH at the Gio penalty though, hate to see young players flop.. although im not sure if that was Gio's intention..

Never the less I dont care if you win by a goal or 2 goals, ask any football fan, any real football fan, winning is winning
:rofl:
roll.gif
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

Back
Top Bottom