Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by h3at23

Adam_Schefter

Done deal: Arizona trades WR Anquan Boldin and a 2010 fifth-round pick to Baltimore for Ravens 2010 third- and fourth-round picks.

pimp.gif

i swear to god if the giants dont get a play making wide receiver!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

could have gotten boldin for just 3rd and 4th rounders...come on man
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

damn just a 3rd and 4th wish chicago could have made it happen
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

annnnd he just got paid 4years 28mil
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quan for a 3rd & 4th rounder?

I can't believe the low price tabbed on some of these good-great players. Sure, the draft is deep this year but there is always an unknown that comes with every player drafted, especially third and fourth rounders no matter how deep it is this year.  It's astounding that you can get an established receiver who many consider elite for a third and fourth rounder.

Maybe AZ had zero leverage, but %@*@ man.

G-Men's offense wasn't even that much of an issue, we just need a solid veteran in there (3rd and 4th rounder was chump change though, sucks).

We need a linebacker (an athletic one at least) and work on that secondary. You can't take a risk with Phillips playing safety next season since we don't know how his knee will act up.

Ravens ain't messing around this offseason.
pimp.gif

If Stallworth can stay healthy (big if) they'll have a nice WR core for Flacco to throw to.

smh.gif
  God damn it.  Boldin to Baltimore is painful. 

Arizona fallin apart at the seems.  Might as well move Larry now. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

G-Men's offense wasn't even that much of an issue, we just need a solid veteran in there (3rd and 4th rounder was chump change though, sucks).

We need a linebacker (an athletic one at least) and work on that secondary. You can't take a risk with Phillips playing safety next season since we don't know how his knee will act up.

man i'm seeing things backwards. our defense is not bad. we had a new DC that was the problem. i said it last year. losing spagz (i dont know his name but im talking about the old DC) would hurt us. but anyway our defense had a lot of people banged up which was a problem too.

our offense was DEF an issue man. at the beginning of the year we couldnt even score in the red zone

at first i was happy for boldin since he been wanted to get out of AZ. but then i thought about the G MEN and i was like

yep im mad

I would trade Tramon for Gaither at this point too... We have a better chance at getting a high quality CB in the draft than a top tier OT, not to mention the fact that it would take more time to develop someone like Bruce Campbell than it would Kyle Wilson or P Rob or McCourty

Get ready for Seattle to make a run in the NFC West now since everyone looks on leaving Arizona

Originally Posted by RoOk

Get ready for Seattle to make a run in the NFC West now since everyone looks on leaving Arizona
Not like it matters, itll just be another WC weekend exit from the playoffs if they do manage to win their division anyways...

Originally Posted by CP1708

smh.gif
  God damn it.  Boldin to Baltimore is painful. 

Arizona fallin apart at the seems.  Might as well move Larry now. 
ohwell.gif
The Cardinals had zero leverage on Boldin because he was a free agent after this year. Early Doucet has already shown that he can replace him.

Getting two extra picks in a deep draft only helps them.

Great deal for the Ravens.
pimp.gif

Their offense is now complete and Boldin fits right in with the Ravens physical style.

Back
Top Bottom