Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

I must be out of touch. Karlos Dansby the highest paid LB in the leauge? Congrats to him for getting that $$$ though.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Early Doucet has already shown that he can replace him.

eap1cw.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude just scored his 1st career TD's in the playoffs!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I must be out of touch. Karlos Dansby the highest paid LB in the leauge? Congrats to him for getting that $$$ though.
This.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

This.

No, Ware and Suggs are ahead of los

why am I just now realizing that San Diego is paying Darren Sproles 7 mill per year...

what the Feezy

U gotta be kidding me ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

get ya money player!
smh.gif

Finally Miami picks up somebody. Dansby
pimp.gif

I dont know why we didn't go after Boldin.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

why am I just now realizing that San Diego is paying Darren Sproles 7 mill per year...

what the Feezy

U gotta be kidding me ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by CasperJr

damn it feel like the bears aint gone make anymore mores now since the fire works they put up this morning
laugh.gif

atleast thats how it feel and we def need more

What else do the Bears need? A wr?
WR help, offensive lineman, safety, corner back....etc....

I really wanted Anquan and Rolle
frown.gif

and the sad part is we could have had them both and went into the draft looking damn good

But yall got Peppers and a solid 1-2 punch in the backfield. Free Agency just started. If I'm a Bears fan, I'm feeling awesome about this offseason so far.

That defense should be scary again with Peppers and a healthy Urlacher.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Adam_Schefter

By tomorrow, LB Karlos Dansby is expected to finalize an agreement with Miami. But all indications are that Dansby will be a Dolphin.  

Jeff_Darlington

Here's the numbers, folks: Source says it will be five years, 43 million with 22 guaranteed, making him the highest paid LB in the league
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I like Dansby but he is not worth THAT much. I'm guessing Reese believes he can get a up and coming MLB in the draft.

Any other options out on the market?

Originally Posted by AG 47

That defense should be scary again with Peppers and a healthy Urlacher.
I have no fear in watching what the Bears are doing. Daniel Snyder hasshown that you cannot win by making the biggest free agent splash.They've thrown big money at 30+ year-old guys that, while aredefinitely still on top of their game, have nothing else ofsignificance around them.

If they would have found a way to land Boldin I would seriously givethem some consideration. As of now, they are still 3rd in the North.

Who are teams supposed to fear?--- Johnny Knox?
Do they actually believe the 2000-04 version of Brian Urlacher is going to appear next season?

I was listening to Chicago Sports radio for a little bit and hour ago and began to wonder if the leagueshould just hand over the 2011 Super Bowl Trophy to the Bears rightnow?-- My GOD were the Bears fans that called in some of the craziest people alive. It'slike an instant replay of the day they traded for Cutler and thought hewas their Messiah.

How's that work out for you Bears' fans?

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Giants reach agreement with S Antrel Rolle -- 5 year deal for $37 million, including $15 million gtd.

Antrel Rolle also now the highest paid safety in NFL history.

i dont know about this...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Giants reach agreement with S Antrel Rolle -- 5 year deal for $37 million, including $15 million gtd.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Best safety on the market and is still young (guaranteed is pretty low), now we don't have to rely 100% on Phillips being healthy (his career was in jeopardy).

Now draft some LB's.
pimp.gif

Antrell Rolle to the NY Giants for the biggest safety contract in history. Wow

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Adam_Schefter

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Pro Bowl Safety at 27 years old?  I say he's worth it.
Phillips + Rolle + Webster + ? 

We still need a MLB as well.

Dansby? Well, it fills one hole. I still believe Parcells is allergic to talented receivers. $&@# him and Jeff Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom