Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Respect21

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by dreClark

Early Doucet has already shown that he can replace him.

eap1cw.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude just scored his 1st career TD's in the playoffs!
laugh.gif
You guys are acting like I called Early a better WR than Boldin.

I was simply trying to say without Boldin, the offense was still successful with Early taking his spot.

Leinart to Early does it for ya does it? 

Boldin ain't walk out alone my good man.  There's a top level QB that bailed too.  That offense about to take a dive of epic proportions. 

Only time will tell, I guess.

I think Leinart deserves his shot, and I hope he can prove a lot of the doubters wrong.

Matt Leinart as a starting quarterback in the NFL.
laugh.gif

Almost every throw I saw him make last season was a duck. Trying to finesse 7-yard curl routes and !+%*. I can throw a balloon harder than he throws a football.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by CasperJr

damn it feel like the bears aint gone make anymore mores now since the fire works they put up this morning
laugh.gif

atleast thats how it feel and we def need more

What else do the Bears need? A wr?
WR help, offensive lineman, safety, corner back....etc....

I really wanted Anquan and Rolle
frown.gif

For whoever asked, Haynesworth got 41 Guaranteed...

whoa.. teams are throwing around that money

...and I feel so good it's not us for a change
smile.gif

Mawae and Larry Foote may also be coming to ******* Park in the next day(s).

So it seems Clifton re-signed with the Packers.

Well good, now they are forced to take Okung or an OL with the 1st pick
happy.gif

Do hope Pashos and Foote get signed though.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

If the hawks get b-marsh....
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We're giving up a 6th pick (if we sign him), he better pan out
ohwell.gif
. I wasn't that big on the Hous signing ( he's always been a NO.2 imo), so this move not only could get us a legit big time Receiver, he's young too. But we need address the QB situation, Hasslebeck got 2-3 years at max left int he tank and thats a stretch. Plus our O-line is still questionably, the running game needs a upgrade and lets not get started on the holes in the defensive.

We got a long way to go IMO

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
. I wasn't that big on the Hous signing ( he's always been a NO.2 imo), so this move not only could get us a legit big time Receiver, he's young too. But we need address the QB situation, Hasslebeck got 2-3 years at max left int he tank and thats a stretch. Plus our O-line is still questionably, the running game needs a upgrade and lets not get started on the holes in the defensive.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom