Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

If the hawks get b-marsh....
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We're giving up a 6th pick (if we sign him), he better pan out
ohwell.gif
. I wasn't that big on the Hous signing ( he's always been a NO.2 imo), so this move not only could get us a legit big time Receiver, he's young too. But we need address the QB situation, Hasslebeck got 2-3 years at max left int he tank and thats a stretch. Plus our O-line is still questionably, the running game needs a upgrade and lets not get started on the holes in the defensive.

We got a long way to go IMO

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
. I wasn't that big on the Hous signing ( he's always been a NO.2 imo), so this move not only could get us a legit big time Receiver, he's young too. But we need address the QB situation, Hasslebeck got 2-3 years at max left int he tank and thats a stretch. Plus our O-line is still questionably, the running game needs a upgrade and lets not get started on the holes in the defensive.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom