Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by papi chulo

thomas jnes expected to sign with detroit
eek.gif
Yeah, it's between Detroit or coming back with us.
I hope he comes back for another year
ohwell.gif

I'm gonna enjoy watching Rolle get toasted by the Eagles twice a year. I hope you Giants fans realize Antrel is decent at best.

As for Seattle, why would you ever give up the 6th overall pick for B-Marsh? If you want a #1 receiver that bad to go with TJ take Dez 6th and maybe QB 14th (Clausen).

I can't see MIA going ILB with Rolando McClain 12th overall anymore with the Dansby signing...especially paired up with Crowder Dolphins are set in the middle. Heat, you're lucky if Dez falls that far but I doubt it.

I agree with Respect. Early Doucet will be pretty good as a #2 receiver, obviously he won't match Q's production but Arizona clearly didn't want to pay the price for 2 high-quality WRs. Fitz, Doucet, and Breaston is still a solid receiving core. As mentioned the only concern is Leinart as a starting QB.

With that being said you'd have to believe Q's market value was surprisingly low - third and fourth-round picks is cheap. B-More made off like bandits but at least the Cards got something in return. 7 mil a year for Q is a bargain. He plays tough and is still one of the best after the catch in the NFL. I don't buy this "Anquan Boldin isn't a #1 in the league" talk. Other teams lost out, simple as that.

Peppers signing is a big gamble but the current Chicago regime's hand was forced. They have to win now and to do that their defense needs to return to SB form. Lovie's scheme is predicated on pressure and Peppers will help that instantly. The only concern is lack of motivation and age/health. The Bears threw big money at Julius to perform for a long time. We'll see if he returns the commitment.

All I'm saying about Cro is he better perform/put up numbers next to Revis Island. There will be tons of opportunities for him to show out next year along with Dwight Lowery. Shout out to my boy MD!! I gotcha, kid.

I'm gonna enjoy watching Rolle get toasted by the Eagles twice a year. I hope you Giants fans realize Antrel is decent at best.

As for Seattle, why would you ever give up the 6th overall pick for B-Marsh? If you want a #1 receiver that bad to go with TJ take Dez 6th and maybe QB 14th (Clausen).

I can't see MIA going ILB with Rolando McClain 12th overall anymore with the Dansby signing...especially paired up with Crowder Dolphins are set in the middle. Heat, you're lucky if Dez falls that far but I doubt it.

I agree with Respect. Early Doucet will be pretty good as a #2 receiver, obviously he won't match Q's production but Arizona clearly didn't want to pay the price for 2 high-quality WRs. Fitz, Doucet, and Breaston is still a solid receiving core. As mentioned the only concern is Leinart as a starting QB.

With that being said you'd have to believe Q's market value was surprisingly low - third and fourth-round picks is cheap. B-More made off like bandits but at least the Cards got something in return. 7 mil a year for Q is a bargain. He plays tough and is still one of the best after the catch in the NFL. I don't buy this "Anquan Boldin isn't a #1 in the league" talk. Other teams lost out, simple as that.

Peppers signing is a big gamble but the current Chicago regime's hand was forced. They have to win now and to do that their defense needs to return to SB form. Lovie's scheme is predicated on pressure and Peppers will help that instantly. The only concern is lack of motivation and age/health. The Bears threw big money at Julius to perform for a long time. We'll see if he returns the commitment.

All I'm saying about Cro is he better perform/put up numbers next to Revis Island. There will be tons of opportunities for him to show out next year along with Dwight Lowery. Shout out to my boy MD!! I gotcha, kid.

Have fun in Detroit.

Never understood how these veterans can sign knowing they will go through a bad losing year.

Have fun in Detroit.

Never understood how these veterans can sign knowing they will go through a bad losing year.

Have fun in Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom