Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

You guys are comedians. Rolle is a good player. No one is comparing him to Ed Reed who is going to retire in 2 years or however long his body holds up, or Palumalu who barely stays healthy. Rolle is a probowl player. Plus he fills a big need before the draft.
Antrel Rolle is an above average safety.

That's about it.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Exactly bkmac... we could've did that deal a year ago like Mez said.
smh.gif

As for Atogwe, he got tendered ROFR because Rams want him on long-term deal... and he has until June to find another deal which, so unless we grossly overpay or trade, Rams are gonna match.

So that leads me to believe either Rex is comfortable with Eric Smith starting.... or draft/another trade?
nerd.gif

Great trade for the Cardinals.

Larry Foote is supposed to visit next week, I wouldn't mind having him.

They gonna draft Taylor if he's there KLJ,.. Might as well just gear up for that now... Just hope he works his way outta our range before the end of April.

Originally Posted by Respect21

I won't post for the rest of this month if Foote choses Arizona over Washington.

Good to hear Mays landing in Dallas
smile.gif
moz-screenshot.png

Originally Posted by Respect21

That's only if Kerry Rhodes goes back to being the guy the Jets drafted.

He played like straight garbage last year.

heat is reallllllly tryin to promote that Dansby signing by giving it long-term title privileges
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

heat is reallllllly tryin to promote that Dansby signing by giving it long-term title privileges
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glad I'm not the only who caught this
moz-screenshot-1.png
lol.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

They gonna draft Taylor if he's there KLJ,.. Might as well just gear up for that now... Just hope he works his way outta our range before the end of April.

smh.gif
please don't say that, let's just think positive thoughts right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

smh.gif
please don't say that, let's just think positive thoughts right now
laugh.gif

Yall have nothing to worry about. Al Davis was reaching for the lotion when he saw Mays' unofficial 40.

[h2]NFL suspends Ryan Tucker, Jason Ferguson for eight games

http://www.globe-democrat.com/staff/howard-balzer/ 
Saturday, March 6, 2010

It turns out former Rams tackle Ryan Tucker had a good reason for announcing his retirement Thursday on a Cleveland radio station.

Tucker, who missed the 2009 season (his 13th in the NFL) after having knee surgery in the Cleveland Browns’ training camp, would be suspended for the first eight games of the 2010 season if he signed with another team. Tucker’s contract expired Thursday night and he became an unrestricted free agent.

On WKNR Radio, Tucker, who turns 35 in June, said, "We notified the league and we are notifying the Cleveland Browns family that I'm shutting it down. It's time for me to go ahead and hang up the cleats and starting being a daddy and a husband. I'm going that route."

It is believed Tucker violated the league policy on performance enhancing drugs. He was suspended four games for violating that policy in 2007.

Also suspended for the first eight games of the 2010 season is Miami Dolphins unrestricted free-agent nose tackle Jason Ferguson, who was placed on injured reserve Nov. 23 and underwent quadriceps surgery. Ferguson, 35, is also believed to have been suspended for violating the performance enhancing drugs policy, under which he was suspended four games in 1999.

Each player is eligible to be signed, and can take part in all offseason and preseason responsibilities. The suspensions officially begin when rosters are reduced to 53 players

By Howard Balzer

Looks like NT just moved up to #1 need for us[/h2]

good trade for the Cardinals.
Kerry has the skillset to be a pro-bowl FS.
Coach Pettine and Kerry didn't have a great relationship, and it escalated from there...
this trade was bound to happen.

I see Tannenbaum stirring something right now though.
FS is an ESSENTIAL position in Rex Ryan's defense and Eric Smith is definitely not the long term answer right now.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

imagine if the jets got ed reed.........my lord!

pimp.gif

What? There's talk he may go there? &(^(#^@@@#!)#!#&!#&!!)*#&!)(#&!)(#)(!#&)!#&*!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

imagine if the jets got ed reed.........my lord!

Thats like saying what if the Ravens got Polamalu.....
IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN

My heart couldn't take seeing Ed Reed in another uniform 

Back
Top Bottom