Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

imagine if the jets got ed reed.........my lord!
indifferent.gif
what the hell are you talking about?

dudes just pulling %$%# out of their $!#..

Damn, just did alil more research on Clark. I was under the impression that he was better in coverage. This ninj is just a harder hitting Gibril
smh.gif

I'm against this signing but it looks like it's as good as done

Thomas Jones is visiting the Chiefs... Him and Charles would be a good 1, 2...

Vick is staying with the Eagles as of now...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I can rock with seeing AK74 in a Jags uni
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good luck Kamp, it was fun.
smokin.gif
School me on Kampman, please.  I honestly don't know much about him...

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I can rock with seeing AK74 in a Jags uni
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good luck Kamp, it was fun.
smokin.gif
School me on Kampman, please.  I honestly don't know much about him...
Coming off ACL tear, when healthy hes 2nd tier pass rusher in the 4-3 scheme... Power move type DE, great bull rush and high motor.

If he can get his knee back in shape he should be good for 8+ sacks this year

I don't care, Clark can't be worse then Wilson.  Impossible. 

I know hecan't go to Denver, but he isn't the guy that was callin out Tom Brady was he?  I don't want to go thru another Porter type talkin trash and then not doin a damn thing. 
smh.gif

Though I am not a Chicago fan, I feel the need to say something.  Quit trying to make yourself feel better by posting up this lame $!* video, I could only imagine what would have happened if Peterson was in on that play, oh wait probably the same thing.  Point is, the NFL is a 2 back league.  Peterson has proven to be a liability with the ball having fumble issues.  Good luck finding a #2 as good as Taylor.  And good luck with Tavaris behind center next year, I think with Peppers and Vanden Bosch(and possibly Suh or McCoy) entering the NFC North, Favre is going to retire cause he doesn't want to get his $!* beat that many times a year.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Adam_Schefter

While Denver’s restricted free-agent WR Brandon Marshall spent Sunday in Seattle, his name and future were being discussed in Cincinnati
Bengals have contemplated pursuing Marshall. How serious the Bengals will be still is a matter of discussion within the organization.   
devil.gif
DO IT MIKE! PUT THE CALL THROUGH!
devil.gif

now_watch.jpg

Adam_Schefter

1/2 Colleague Mike Tirico bumped into Brandon Marshall after the wide receiver returned to Denver. Marshall said the visit was great...

Marshall also said he sitll very open to staying in Denver and would not be surprised if this process lasts until the NFL draft.    

I don't think cincy gets marshell, they will end up with Bryant or 2

As for Clark, I agree with what was said. Great hitter, ok in coverage, and I'd be leery about him in a system not as good as LeBeau's

Heat, I'll be offline for a bit, email me when the mock is up and it's my pick, I'll jump on and pick real quick. 

Ryan Clark is better than Gibril Wilson. Period. Gibril Wilson gave up some of the most demoralizing plays I've ever seen. I mean he gave up some Tecmo Bowl type plays. What he allowed Jeremy Shockey to do to him last year what just....indescribable. When the RAIDERS released him, the red flag should've went up right then and there.

From a personnel standpoint, It's apparent though that Parcells is KEEN on his safties being sure tackles, as opposed to ball hawks in coverage. In terms of scouting, The game has past him by in that regard. However, if Vontae Davis and Sean Smith make that leap.... Miami should been fine as far as the secondary is concerned though.

Seems like the Chris Houston to Detroit deal is done. There was one report out there saying a 4th was involved, but it appears that it will be for a 6th and a swap of 5ths.

Not crazy about a 6th, obviously. But it seems that the coaches like Chris Owens and Grimes (
sick.gif
) among our young CBs, so they might as well get something.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

yeah clark is that dude that blew up wes a couple seasons back...what a hit that was
Wes got hit so hard it looked like they took some frames outta the video, dude went from standing to on his back instantly.

Back
Top Bottom